Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

After that encounter with Jungkook I went home quickly and buried my face onto my pillow.

"How could you act like that infront of him! Agghhhh!!!" I shouted on my pillow

I'm so embarrassed right now! He even catched me.

But he was extremely handsome though. I said and smiled to myself.

He was like a knight that saved me. My heart suddenly beated crazily fast just a thought of him looking at me like he looked at me just minutes ago.

(1 week later)

We will attended an awards show and BTS will be there too.

I'm here at the practice room practicing our dance again even though we know every moves.

In a few hours we will go to the venue of the awarding. I feel nervous about the part where I'm gonna meet Jungkook. After what happened at the park I can't really face him.

....

We're here at the van going to the venue. I'm fidgeting with my fingers to ease my nervousness.

"Ok girls we've arrived. Go directly to the dressing room so that your make up Unnie's can put your make up" Our manager said and we all nodded.

We went to the dressing room but I noticed that Jisoo Unnie was not here.

"Jennie Unnie where's Jisoo Unnie?" I asked

"I don't know, you should call her we might start soon" She said and I nodded

I called Jisoo Unnie, she answered but I was shocked

It was a man's voice!!

W-who i-is this?? Where is Jisoo Unnie?

Oh shit.

H-hello?

Lisa yah! Wae?

A-ah Unnie come here, Jennie Unnie said that we might start soon

A-ah o-ok

I ended the call and put my phone down.

"Yah Lalisa you look like you saw a ghost" Rosé said

"A-ah Aniya" I said and just sat still. Should I ask Jisoo Unnie who was that? I can't tell the other Unnie's right? That's like invading Jisoo Unnie's privacy, right?

After a few minutes Jisoo Unnie came and we didn't even made eye contact.

The make up Unnie's just put on our make up.

....

The event started we just sat on the tables provided for us infront of the stage. I can see Jungkook from here but I tried my hardest not to look at him.

I can feel his gaze through me and it gives me shivers.

It was our turn to perform and we quickly head backstage.

We went to the stage. We started dancing, but after a few minutes I can see Jungkook again, I gulped but I still maintained my posture and still danced gracefully.

After performing we went down the stage and went to the dressing room to get our stuff there, but we we're halted when BTS was infront of us.

"Annyeong Blackpink!" Jhope said and smiled

"Annyeong!" They all said and we smiled and bowed

"Annyeong sunbaenims" We all said shyly and bowed back

But what confused me was Jisoo Unnie and Jin Oppa were gazing at each other.

"We were thinking of inviting you guys for dinner" Namjoon Oppa said

" we'll tell our manager" Jennie Unnie said while looking at Taehyung Oppa

"Okay then, we'll wait for you outside" Namjoon Oppa said and we nodded

We went to our dressing room. We asked Manager Unnie and she agreed but as long as we don't get caught. We changed our clothes and wore masks.

We went outside and saw BTS waiting for us they also changed their clothing.

"Hi again. So are you guys going with us?" Jimin Oppa aske

"Yep, Manger Unnie said we could but as long as we don't get caught" Jennie Unnie said

"Don't worry. The restaurant we're going is exclusively for idols and is very keen in security" Namjoon Oppa said

"Ugh, can we just come in. I'm sleepy and hungry already" Suga Oppa said

We all nodded and got in.

(Sitting arrangements)

Jimin    - Taehyung  - Suga - J-Hope

Rosé     - Jennie       - Jungkook

Jin        - Jisoo          - Lisa

Namjoon-                  -Driver

I'm beside Jisoo Unnie inside the van. I know the others can't see what they're doing but I could clearly see them holding hands.

Maybe he was the guy who answered earlier. But why would Jisoo Unnie hide this from us?

I need to ask her after we finished eating with BTS.

Thank You For Reading!

Please

Comment

Vote

Share

Please🙏😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Author nim