Chapter 48

Author's POV

1 year later...

It has been a year since the revelation and in that one year many things had happened.

They found out that Jennie was pregnant. I know it's shocking, she didn't even show signs of pregnancy and her stomach was small so we didn't really suspect them. We only knew she was pregnant when she was 5 months pregnant because her stomach is starting to show and she started to not like her favorites.

  Taehyung was so shocked. After he knew he became so overprotective of Jennie. He wouldn't even let her go down the stairs. He was so paranoid.

But after a few months they were blessed when Jennie went on labor and had a healthy baby.

They named her Tae Bi, Kim Tae Bi.

Taehyung is planning on marrying her when Tae Bi is at least 2 years old since he wanted their little girl to remember.

Currently Tae Bi is 1 year old.

After they had Tae Bi, Taehyung suddenly became serious and doesn't play around anymore he puts his silliness aside and it would of course still show up, it's what Kim Taehyung is made up off, a 4D Alien.

Right now Blackpink and BTS are having a get together in Blackpink's dorm since the two groups were busy.

"Tae Bi don't eat that" Jennie said carrying her daughter who was about to eat whatever was on the ground. The little baby just giggled and smiled at her mommy which brightened Jennie considering that she was exhausted from work anf also exhausted because she was taking care of Tae Bi.

Suddenly a hand crept yo her shoulder and Tae Bi got excited and did grabby hands indicating that she wants to get carried by whoever was on Jennie's back.

She looked back and saw Taehyung. Jennie smiled and gave Tae Bi to him.

Taehyung noticed how exhausted Jennie looked so she placed Tae Bi on her crib in Jennie's room and gave her milk and turned on the baby mobile to help her sleep. He then  went back to Jennie who was at the balcony.

"Babe, you look so exhausted" Tae said and hug his fiancee

Jennie then just leaned her head onto Taehyung's chest and closed her eyes.

"I'll bring Tae Bi with me on our dorm okay, so you can take rest" Taehyung said and Jennie nodded still in his chest closing her eyes

She was so comfortable closing her eyes while leaning on Taehyung's chest that it made her sleep. Taehyung chuckled and carried her bridal style inside their dorm to her room, he placed her on her bed and kissed her forehead.

He stood up and observed her room. Her room once was filled with posters and pictures of herself, now it was their pictures and pictures of Tae Bi.

Her room was empty once, now it was full of Tae Bi's Toys and her baby stuffs. He walked to her closet and opened it, that closet was filled with designer clothes for her and now half of it is Tae Bi's designer clothes.

Taehyung had been telling Jennie not to buy designer clothes for Tae Bi because she will easily grow out of them but she argued that she wanted the best for her faughter and all that Taehyung could do was just sigh. What can he do? He knows Kim Jennie always wins any argument.

He looked around to see the twelve thousand dollar Fendi stroller that he bought (Of course Taehyung still buys his daughter designer things but not clothes) That thing was crazily heavy it was like 10 kg.

He went back to Jennie's bed to think how much their life changed after what happened a year ago and the birth of their baby.

He layed down next to Jennie and cuddled with her.

...

Lisa's POV

"Lisa baby cuddle with meeee" Jungkook said and pulled me on the bed

"No Jungkook. I have to go help the Unnie's clean up" I said and he just shook his head

"Yah! You're so annoying!!" I said and he pouted

"Hmmp fine I'm going to sleep with your unicorn" He said and I finally sighed now that he stopped.

I went out and helped the Unnie's since none of the guys were left  because they were all knocked out  because of the alcohol.

I looked around to see them and saw Jin Oppa still talking with J-Hope Oppa. I chuckled on their jumbled words and are talking in weird subjects.

"Yah! Hoseok ah! Did you know Jisoo likes it when I pin her to the wall and fu-" Jin Oppa was about to say something he would regret when Jisoo Unnie ran and covered his mouth.

"YAH!" She yelled and pinched Jin Oppa's ear and lead him to her room to stop him from talking.

Rosé and I continued to clean and placed all the dirty dishes on the sink and began to wash them. After washing them all Rosé was startled when Jimin Oppa suddenly backhugged her while kissing her neck.

"Jimin! Stop it, it tickles" She said and Jimin Oppa just continued. Rosé then grabbed his hand led him to her room.

"Good night Lalisa" she said and I nod

Jimin suddenly slammed the door and I swear I saw him grab Chae's butt.

I made a disgusted face and was about to walk to my room when I heard banging on Jisoo Unnie's Room.

I ran to my room and closed the door fast so that I couldn't hear more unholy things.

I saw how adorable Jungkook was holding my unicorn plushie.

I layed down next to him and smiled.

He then threw the unicorn and hug me instead. He buried his face on my neck and I just let him.

"I love you doll" he said

"Hmm Love You too" I said and we slept like that the whole night

Heyyy guyssssss!!!

Soo this book is going to end soon and I'm finally gonna focus on my Jinsoo book, and when I finish that I'm gonna start on The LIT Series (Lost In Time series)

I hope you guys support my other books. I would greatly appreciate it!

So about this chapter, sorry it's boring, nothing's going inside my brain so yeah. This is just a random update.

Please Do

Follow me

Comment on my books

Share

And 

Of course

VOTE!!!