chapter 4: the weekend's freedom part 1, untrustable.

Au:"......." talking
       "........" thinking.
Maybe too violent for some readers. Just warning you. Now enjoy reading
---------------------------------------------------------
*Skylar pov*

The week past without any problems or dramas happening. Father was slightly disturbed at Hazy's attitude as its only the first day of school and she was already getting into a fight. But after clear explanation or more like a report from Hazy. He was proud of Hazy. Main reason, for protecting me. I'm the family's diamond after all. Mother was disappointed to not see Hazy in action. Just like me we both love to see An Alix fight. Before me, my mother was protected by Hazy's mother, Kris. But sadly..  She died in action when Hazy was 14... What made it more worst was during her birthday. Every year I tried to make it great but ended up being simple. Because Hazy always say

Hazy:" I'm just a simple girl with a great history name and a important duty to carry out"

Scarlett, Flora, Hazy and I were going out together today. We would be meeting at dreaming clouds cafe for breakfast before deciding how to spend this weekend.

Hazy:" ready to go princess? "

I turnes around seeing Hazy in red short sleeve hoodie and over it ,is a black upturned collar shirt other than the collar which is white ,light blue jeans and blue converse shoes. Her sleeve of her shirt is fold up to half of her forearm. I took a final look on the mirror. I am wearing a white sweater that almost cover my blue mini skirts and brown flat sandals. I turned away from the mirror and nodded before we head off.

*At the entrance of dreaming clouds cafe*

We both came out and I thanked the chauffeur before going inside. It wasn't really pack ,a few customers. I saw Scarlett waving at us with Flora beside her drinking her tea. We walked towards them. As we reached the table I saw they have already order their breakfast. Scarlett wearing a black and red square patten collar shirt and a white t shirt inside and black jean and combat boots have order a donut and a cup of dark coffee. While Flora in a simple flowery dress and a white cover sandals have order tea and a slice of strawberry cake. Hazy went to order our food as I sat down.

Scarlett:" hey Ya. Finally you can come out "

Flora:" scar you can't blame her. Her father is a careful man. "

I rubbed the back of my neck laughing nervously.

Hazy:" at least is better than when we're at junior high. Princ- I mean Skylar is surrounded by at least 6 body guards not including me and is not allow to go outside. At least now she can go out at the weekends with a few body guard around us or none for today. "

Hazy came back with our food. She got me a tuna sandwich and hot cocoa. While she got milk coffee and a chicken sandwich.

Scarlett:" serious!?  Wait why you reduce the amount of body guards or don't even have any? "

I was about to take my sandwich but stop half way because of Scarlett's question. I looked over at Hazy, her blue eyes dull with anger with a hint of murderness for a second then it went back to normal. she picked up her cup before she drinking it she say :" they are untrustable...." 

I nodded with agreement. " yes they are.  That's why I only trust Hazy because she is loyal to me and will always protect me. Because of what happened 4 years ago..."

---Flashback---

*Skylar pov*

Alec:" Hazy is still too young to protect you Skylar that's why I am sending 6 body guards to follow you as you are going to school and in school. "