chapter 14: princess and her knight part , her smile...

An: another chapter for you humans ~ enjoy reading.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Skylar pov*

Few more days till the 100th anniversary party launched. I'm having alot of feelings from excitement to wanting to jump off a bridge. I was at the ball room in my house. Watching at everyone working hard as they too wanted the party to be a success. I was mostly watching at Hazy who was carrying the Chairs, designed like the medieval era kind. ' she did wanted to help me... And damn it she is strong. I mean of course. She got damn muscles. ' It was been three weeks I haven't talk to Hazy about that day. I knew she was lying about her crying about her mother I just knew she wasn't crying about that. As she didn't even cry during her mother's funeral but I could be wrong. Maybe she did missed her... A tap on my shoulder broke my trail of thoughts. I turned around and saw Leonardo standing there with a red rose that reminded me of Hazy's shot gun desgin.

Leonardo:" a pretty flower for a pretty lady~"

I was about to accept that rose but I stopped myself. ' I need to tell him the truth I can't keep doing this to him...  I know I don't love him and the reason I stay is for Hazy but she didn't seem to show any signs of love for Finn. And I ask him out in the first place is to be my dance partner not my forever partner. After all I have someone else in my mind to ask to the dance... '

"Leo? We need to talk"

Leonardo:" about what sky? About what to wear for the dance? "

"No that's not it. I'm sorry Leo. Let's break up. But to be honest we are not even dating "

Leonardo looked sad and hurt that made me guilty but if I didnt say it now it would hurt him even more.

" you do know that I ask your out about 5 months ago is just for this dance and to please my father. "

Leonardo:" I know but you say you will give me a chance. And after so long I thought we are together, everyone thought so! "

I was abit scared and shock of Leonardo's sudden change of tone. But I'm not suprise too. As well I would be hurt if I'm in his place.

" I thought so as well but after long and hard thinking. I realize. It's not my heart thinks we are together. So I decided to break things. You are so handsome, kind and gentle. Any girl would want you, any girl who is better than me. "

Leonardo:" but no one and replace you. Sky. I love you. I love you so much that "

"and I think I'm in love with someone too... "

I said that softly but apparently it was loud enough for Leonardo to hear it.

Leonardo :" WHAT!? "

He was wanted to grab my hand for god knows what reason. But before he could grab me, Hazy grabbed his wrist and wrapped her arm around my waist. I blushed I knew she did in a protective way but I just couldn't help blush.

Hazy:" do not touch her. If she doesn't like your just accept like a gentleman or even a real man. "

Once she was done she threw his wrist away. Leonardo just walked away or more like stormed away.

*Hazy pov*

' just like any other guys.... '

Skylar:" did you heard everything? "

She placed her hand over my forearm which was around her stomach.

" no. I saw his face change so I got worry and come over. Are you OK? "