Chapter Fifty Two

| Fifty-Two|

|Jesse|

After speaking with Everen and Daemon all I wanted to do was take a nap. I was somehow more exhausted than I already was. I really hoped Lux or Seres was around. It would be nice to have some time alone. I never really wanted to spend time with them because of the looks I got, especially from Daemon and Tessa. Was it disappointment? Or perhaps disgust. I spent many hours contemplating what would be the next course of action for something like this. I didn't depend on my heart anymore, I needed to depend on my brain. I was growing increasingly frustrated with not finding anything about Bloodtrei's whereabouts. 

I wanted Bloodtrei's head. I wanted Dominick's head. I especially wanted Lucien's head. 

I would stop at nothing to avenge my sister.

"Jesse, not liked you paid much attention to me anyways," a voice whispered behind me. I whirled around in confusion. I could've sworn that sounded like...

Perhaps I really did need some sleep.

I sauntered over to my room and opened the door, smirking to myself when I saw that no one was in there. I walked over to my closet but stopped in front of my mirror first. I noticed my beard was growing out a bit too long, it started to curl around my jawline. My hair was in all disarray and I hadn't gotten a haircut in a very long time. It was time to shave the sides and even cut the long part too. 

Perhaps I would go and get a haircut. 

I shrugged off my shirt and pulled off my shoes, pants soon following. I laid into bed and shut my eyes, my last conscious moments spent thinking about what was left of Blythe's body that laid on that metal slab of death.

|-=-=-|

Pleasure rolled off my body in waves, sending tingles to my toes.

Slurping noises echoed throughout my eardrums and I felt my body tense up for a moment before relaxing once again. There was a tug on something below my abdomen, sending weird slivers of sex energy throughout my body. My body was heating up again, tensed once again. 

"Mmm, Jesse," A voice moaned.

My eyes whipped open and I sat up, eye wide mouth agape. 

Seres was on top of me, her small hand wrapped around the shaft of my aching penis. Her tongue was trailing circles around my bulbous head. I shuddered and then tried pulling myself out of shock.

"Seres what the hell are you doing?"

She raised her head. "You were hard while you were sleeping. You kept murmuring someone's name. I figured I would help you. Look! You came!"

Seres backed up and there was white sticky liquid on her small breasts. Her chin was also soaked with my come. I didn't dare move. And I sure as hell didn't remove her hand. She was still jerking me off slowly, and I felt all the blood rush to my cock. She was coaxing my sex energy out and it felt so good. I haven't fed from a succubus in a long time and it was nice to feel this again.