Chapter 2

Hi I absolutely love you guys for reading this thank you so much, I'm going to start putting in some other peoples POVs because idek.

Lucy x

Luke's POV

Stepping out the tour bus I look around at the millions of fans and just wish I could thank all of them they all mean so-

Suddenly I stop as I notice a girl chucking herself over the barrier in a sort of angry fashion.

"I think it's another freakin' hater" Michael mumbles from some were behind me.

"I'm gonna call security" Ashton says talking into an earpiece.

"Hang on a secound, maybe 5" I mutter as she lies there like she's un-able to move.

Slowly me and the boys approach her at the same time she starts crawling forward.

"Hi" she squeals anxiously.

"Hi" I smile.

"You gonna get up?" I ask now grinning idiotically.

"No" she says holding something close to her chest.

"In that case, what the hell are you doing?" I laugh.

She looks so nervous like she's in trouble.

"I lost my phone and I thought it might be here" she mutters lowering her bum.

"And was it" I offer her a hand up which she ignores and stands up herself.

"As a matter of fact it was" she holds her head up high and marches away.

She approaches the barrier looking at it puzzled before attempting to push herself over.

I looking around to see Calum in hysterics as he and Michael laugh at her failed attempt.

"Hey umm...." I start.

"Are you a volcano because I lava you?" Ashton giggles coming up behind me making all the boys crack up.

"Let's play titanic y-"

"Michael shut up" I sigh before he finishes his chat up line.

"I'm Zoe" she laughs taking most of what they said as a joke.

"Okay Zoe since re-entering the crowd seems to be a problem why don't you just hang out with us for a bit?" I smile.

"Can I bring Alex?" I might if known there's always some guy.

"Sure" I say with about 50% less enthusiasm.

"Al come on quick" she pulls a gorgeous blonde out the crowd and helps her step gracefully over the barrier.

"Dammit how come you can pull it off but I can't" Zoe moans.

"Cause I've had a baby I can pretty much pull anything off" her friend replies smirking.

Okay so it's gone from one cute single girl to a cute girl, to a cute single girl and gorgeous friend and back to a cute single girl.

"This is Alex" Zoe gestures.

"Shall we go inside then?" We all walk into the hotel.