Fun Facts

I know loads of you will have deleted this story from your libraries know that it's complete but if you haven't heres a page of facts about the story. Add marry me Michael to your libraries please. EXCITING NEWS CHRISTMAS IS COMING SO SUNDAY AS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU IM RELEASING THE SEQUEL!!! It's called long way home and its an immediate continuation from the epilogue.

1) zoe wasnt supposed to die.

I just really liked Cara and wanted her and Luke together in my sequel. I didn't want Zoe or Luke to come out bad so yeah I killed her off.

2)Alex was supposed to miscarriage.

Then I thought of a name I liked (Emma) which I didn't even use in the end.

3)Sophie and Ashton weren't meant to get back together.

But yeah I felt bad for a certain someone (a real person not a character lol).

4)Alex and Calum were meant to get back together.

Then I realised wherever you are didn't really fit in and I wasn't to keen on Alexs character tbh.

5)Aurelia and Michael weren't meant to fall out.

So yeah she was just there cause there wasn't much Michael love and then stuff happened.

5)Dan and Joe weren't meant to be in it.

But the plot line was dull.

6) When sophie and joe broke up that was meant to be it.

He just turned out physco pathic.

7) After turning weird Joe was supposed to realise what he'd become and let Sophie go horrified with himself.

But that bits unscene footage sort of thing.

8) Zoe was supposed to have lost a twin in the original accident.

But twins are cool.

9)Zoe was supposed to have survived child birth but a twin dies.

10) I thought this story would be a flop but its edging up to 3K so THANK YOU! !!!