Chapter 5

Dans POV

"Hey baby" I smile pulling her close.

"Yeah Danny" she smiles back.

"I love you" I grin

"I love you too" she gently kisses my lips.

There's a loud knock at the door.

"Hang on a second Georgia" I kiss her once more before leaving to open it.

There right in front of me was Zoe.

"Hey Zoe this isn't a good time you need to leave"

"I have to say this now" she demands.

"Okay then just hang on a minute" I close the door before running back to Georgia.

"I'm sorry it's Zoe you have to go"

"Your physco ex?" She sneered.

"Yeah I would go if i was you" I reasoned.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because she has violent tendencies and seeing my new girlfriend may...aggravate her a little"

"I'll go out the back" she relented kissing me on the lips.

I made my way back to the door half running.

"Sorry I was just a little busy" I sheepishly smiled.

"I need to tell you something" she bit her lip.

Zoe's POV

After I'd revealed everything he just sat there staring at me occasionally opening his mouth to say something but changing his mind and closing it again.

"So what's your answer then" he said in a hushed tone.

"You still want to marry me after that?" I asked slightly disappointed.

"We all make this mistakes yours was just a little more extreme then others"

"So that's it you don't care" I say in disbelief.

"That's it, now please tell me your answer without running off" he looks so sweet and innocent, it seems so wrong to hurt him.

I know I don't want to marry him and I know I don't want to be with him but he was the best boyfriend I had.

I couldn't do it.

"Yes" I say

"Yes....yes...YES!" He shouts in disbelief punching the air.

He embraces me into a hug before pulling apart to kiss me and say.

"Were are we going to live you can probably move in here Tuesday?" He smiles.

"That's in two days" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Oh I got you a ring" he grins pulling out his pocket.

It consisted of a large diamond sitting on a gold band.

"Thanks" I smile.

"Look if you're gonna be living here maybe I should show you around" he gestured sat the living room.

"Dan we've been going out for a year now I think I know my way around your place" I laughed.

"This is the bathroom, the kitchen, the dining room and up the stairs we have the spare room" I imitated a sales person.

"Don't-"

"And finally we have the...bedroom" my face falls.

On the bed lay a a box of chocolates with a little note laying on top.

Dear Danny,

I love you as much as these chocolates.

From your darling,

Georgia

"Please tell me you have a long lost sister or a secret niece or something" I beg.

"Look Zoe I'm so sorry let me explain-"

"Save it" I snarl pushing past him.

I can't believe I said yes to marrying him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I leave the house and rush into my car.

I stick the keys in the engine and just drive.

After about an hour I look around where the hell was I?

The area looked pretty secluded I had about 2 percent charge on my phone on top of that I had basically no petrol left.

Suddenly my almost-dead-phone rung.

"Hello?"

"It's Luke"