Chapter 6: The Next Morning...

Harper's POV

RIIIIIING!!!!!

I woke up to the annoying sound of RM's obnoxious alarm. He jumped out of bed, and pushed JB out of bed, and then went for me. I sat up.

"Nice try, wise guy." We all laughed, and I hopped out of bed, walking to the restroom with my outfit. I changed, and then I walked out.

I came out, and accidentally walked in on RM shirtless

"Crap! I'm so sorry!!!" I squealed embarrasses, and quickly covered my eyes. He just laughed, and he nodded in forgiveness.

"It's okay, don't worry." He gave me a wink, and then walked past me into the bathroom.

I was saying to myself in my head "HOLY SHIT BALLS HE JUST WINKED AT ME HOLY OMG WOW". Yeah, my brain was exploding. Take it from me, he's hot, really hot.

May's POV

I woke up and I found Jimin asleep on the floor, and Jackson asleep on the edge of the bed, about ready to fall off. He was wiggling, so as he wiggles, he was on the verge of falling, but I rushed over and quickly sat him up before he fell. He opened his eyes.

"Well good morning." He chuckled and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning. By the way, I just saved you from falling." I giggled softly, and then he replied, "thanks, I didn't even know." We both giggled and then, Jimin was awake, and he snuck up behind me, and scared the actual crap out of me.

"BOO!!!!!!!" He yelled as he tased me.

"JEEPERS NUTS!" I screamed. Him and Jackson both laughed, and I pouted. Jimin saw my pout and he gave me puppy eyes.

"Awe, May, I did not mean to scare you that bad." He looked like he was about to cry. I felt bad, and I replied, "It's okay, Jiminie, I just didn't know you were awake." We exchanged nods, and then I went off to the bathroom and put on my outfit and did my makeup.

After I finished, I came out, and the boys were dressed, and they told me we were meeting the rest for breakfast

After I finished, I came out, and the boys were dressed, and they told me we were meeting the rest for breakfast. I nodded and we prepared to leave the room to go get the rest. We were scattered all over the place. Some were a floor under each other. But, we managed. I grabbed out my phone and shot Alex a text.

From: May

To: alex 💕

May: hey, lex, you guys awake??? let me know!!

*few minutes later*

Alex: yup! awake and ready! catch you downstairs!

We were all ready, and we all met downstairs. I sat at a table with Hobi, Jimin, Jackson, Jinyoung, and Suga. Harper sat at a table with Jin, BamBam, Rap Mon, JB, and Tae. Alex sat at a table with Mark, Jungkook, Youngjae, and Yugeom. We ate, and discussed how the makeup concert. We wanted to make our fans proud, they meant everything to us.