Chapter 31: The Prank

BamBam's POV

It was almost 8 in the morning. Nobody was awake but Yugyeom and I. We were both bored, so we made a plan.

We decided to pull a prank on all of the members, to get their lazy asses out of bed. We began discussing quietly what we were going to do. He suggested we do a fire alarm prank, but that sounded a little to mean.

I suggested an air horn, but he slapped my arm. "That's stupid!" He yelled in a whisper. "It's not stupid! Its genius!" I whispered back.

We both looked at each other, and realized both of our ideas were very stupid, so we had to compromise. We shot each other a few more suggestions, until we found one we liked.

It took us a long time to agree on something, but we finally came up with the perfect pranks to pull on different members, and we knew just who to hit first. We agreed on starting off with May, Jimin, and Jackson. We knew they got scared the easiest, so we are setting the prank up in their room.

Hopefully it all works out.

Yugyeom's POV

I giggled quietly as we quietly made our way into their room with a camera. We had gotten 3 different mannequin heads, and placed them by each person. Next, we set up some secret cameras in the room. We then went outside in the hallway, shut the door, and covered an air horn with a pillow, before blaring it, waking each of the members up. We heard May scream, which was followed by Jimin screaming, then finally, Jackson screaming, followed by a thud. BamBam and I high-fived, before heading to our next victims, which were going to be JB, Jinyoung, and Youngjae. 

We once again quietly snuck into the room, this time with ripe tomatoes that were cut in half. Each member always slept on their side, so this was the perfect plan for them. Me and BamBam once again hid a camera, and slid the tomatoes down their pants. Then, we waited for the members to turn on their side, which they did. We snickered, knowing that they'll murder us, so we then made our way to our next victims, which were Hobi, Tae, and Yoongi. 

We quickly got our supplies, which was shaving cream and a feather. We quickly put some of the shaving cream on their hands, then one by one, we tickled their noses, and they smacked themselves in the face with Shaving cream. We snickered, before leaving the room to get our next targets; RM and Jin. 

We quickly set up a hidden camera, and hid 5 different alarms around the room.  They were each set at different times, so it was bound to be funny. Then, we headed to our final targets; Alex, Mark, and Jungkook. We headed into the room, set up the cameras, and set up the ultimate prank we had planned. 

We had put 2 small coffee tables over the boys, and Alex had a fake snake next to her head. We left the room, and opened the door a bit, before blasting an air horn. We immediately heard Alex scream, then two thuds. We laughed, before racing back to our room. 

BamBam's POV

Our plan was a success. All the members were awake. I'm sure they were all pissed though. I heard Jackson ranting in Chinese, along with Jimin whining in Korean, and May also ranting, but in Spanish.

It was way to funny to handle. Yugyeom and I were both dying of laughter, so it was a little obvious we were the ones that did it. We high fived each other again, and then stopped laughing as soon as Mark walked in.

"Care to explain?" He said sternly. We tried so hard not to give it away, but it was so hard. We burst out laughing. "We are so sorry hyung! We HAD too!" I laughed, and Yugyeom was already dying on the floor, crying of laughter. 

"You guys are lucky we're friends." Mark huffed, and walked out of the room. Yugyeom and I exchanged looks, and contained our laughter.

It was a great morning. And everyone was finally awake. We were all down eating breakfast.

I hope I don't get karma.