Chapter 42: Keep It Secret

Jungkook's POV

Alex and I had sex last night...It was great...It felt right. But nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can know about this. We could get in so much trouble, but I didn't care. I love Alex, and it means a lot to me that I was her first.

She was still asleep, and I cuddled her close, kissing her head. I didn't know if she'd be able to walk, which made me smirk to myself a little.

I felt Alex squirm a little, and I smiled, because it was so cute! Like, oh my gosh!! She's like a little baby!! I just love her so much.

I want her to be mine. Not Mark's. Not anyone else's, but mine. I would do anything for this girl that lies before me, and having her in my arms right now...is the best feeling ever.

I know that Alex knows how I feel, and I know she feels the same way, about not only me...but Mark.

She had to choose. It's either me or Mark. But, unless Mark does what I did last night, then I know that her decision is going to be me.

May's POV

Shit almost went down between Jimin and I. AGAIN. I'm not complaining, but, again?! Damn, this boy was confusing.

I've already done the bad thing with Jimin once. It was amazing, yes, but, he has been acting as he owns me. It's like a trap.

I looked in the mirror as I began to examine my hickeys. Then, Jackson walked in, hungover. I saw him waddling, and I rushed over to grab him before he fell.

"come on, hun. I got you." I put my arm around him and helped him walk to the bed. I sat him down and then sat down next to him. "Jackson, how long were you out last night?" He looked down at the floor.

He didn't say anything at first. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. "Jackson Wang, do not ignore me." I was being stern, but he started laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked him. He was basically dying of laughter.

"I can't take you seriously! You're just so adorable!" I could tell he was still a little out of it. I pouted and looked away from him.

He noticed the hickeys. He then cupped my face and made me look at him.

"These are from Jimin again, aren't they." I did answer for a sec. He raised his voice a little. "Aren't they?!" I jumped a little.

"May, you're mine! You can't just keep running around with Jimin like that!" I looked into his eyes. I've never seen this side of Jackson before...I was wondering what was going on, besides the fact that he was still a little drunk.

"Jackson, I...." He placed his lips on mine, making me shut up. He pulled away for a second and said, "I want to see what Jimin has been having fun with lately.." He smirked, and I gulped a bit.

"Jackson, I don't thi.." He cut me off.

He then kissed me again, but harder this time.

Jackson's POV

I growled as I pulled away from the kiss, leaving hickeys down her neck. I then kissed her again, but not with love, because that didn't work the first time. 

I then pulled away, realizing that it was too early for this, and knowing that BTS will be doing their Fiesta tonight, I knew that we'd have all the time in the world for this later. Besides, I wasn't completely sober yet, and I wanted to be completely Alcohol-free when I did this with her. 

"We WILL continue this later, May," I told her sternly, before storming off. I was too pissed and drunk to deal with this, so I went to hang out on the bus for a while since we'd be leaving for America soon. 

On that bus, I saw Mark, Jin, Yugyeom, and V talking with each other. I decided I'd join in on the conversation to keep myself occupied. Before long, our first tour bus filled up, only being able to fit 8 people on it. It was me, Mark, Yugyeom, V, Jin, RM, May, and Jinyoung. With that, we all took off to the airport and waited for the others. 

Alex's POV

I woke up to find a bare chest level to my eyesight. I rubbed my eyes, looking up to find Jungkook's face smiling down at me. I gulped, looking down on myself, sudden realization hitting me like a bus. 

Jungkook and I had sex. 

Holy shiteu. 

I was completely naked, and so was he. I groaned and buried my face into Jungkook's chest, embarrassed. Jungkook laughed a little, kissing the top of my head, before lifting my chin up. 

"Morning kitten," He greeted. His raspy voice was so inhumanly sexy I think my heart stopped. 

"M-Morning, Kook. Please tell me-"

"Yep. Used protection." He reassured. I let out a sigh before a bunch of thoughts hit my mind. What if the others found out? What if our managers found out? Hell, what if our FANBASE found out?! I looked down, feeling almost guilty. I didn't need this on top of taking the blame for the whole...incident...

I could tell that Kook felt the same way because he lifted my chin up so that I could look at him. He then kissed me so gently it was like I was a fragile piece of glass. When he pulled away, he looked right into my eyes. 

"Alex, I swear on my dead body that nobody will find out about this. I understand completely what we just put at stake, and I know that you won't be able to take the pressure of the fanbases being against you with this, as well as the incident. I know that you probably needed this, honestly, I did too. If you ever want to talk about this, I'm here. Just know that I'm the only one who can make you feel this way, give pleasure to you like I did last night. Okay?" He told me. I hugged him tightly, only nodding. I was thankful he understood, but I couldn't help but have all these thoughts just...come at me. With that, we both got up, showered, got dressed, and headed to our bus along with Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi, BamBam, Youngjae, andJB. 

With that, we were off to the airport.