Chapter 7: Accident

Alex's POV

"Are you sure you guys wanna take a different vehicle? I'd feel safer if you guys took one with one of the guys." I told May and Harper. We were currently discussing on how we wanted to get to the stadium, since our bus would attract unwanted attention, and May and Harper were claiming that they could take their own car.

"Alex, we'll be fine. You forgot who got their license." Harper exclaimed, holding up her driver's license.

"Hmmmm.." I debated in my head on whether this was a good decision or not.

"Oh come on, Alex. Let them have this one time to be free teens." RM said, walking in. I sighed.

"Yeah Alex! Come on, just this once!" May pleaded. I sighed, rubbing my temples. 

"Fine. But incase something bad happens-" 

"Call you or the manager." They said at the same time. I smiled, and let them go. 

"You taught them pretty well." RM told me as we walked to the car the leaders were taking (Along with Jin, because he said so).

"Oh, that is a rule the manager came up with. She said that since I'm the oldest, as well as the most mature one, I'm their second lifeline." I replied, getting into the driver's seat. "By the way, where's JB? We need to go now if we want to get to the concert in time." I asked. RM was about to reply before JB hopped into the car with Jin, completely out of breath. 

"Sorry, BamBam and Yugyeom were threatening each other with forks." He panted. We all laughed, as I began to drive away, and to the stadium. 

"Anything you guys wanna listen to?" I asked. Jin squealed, raising his hand.

"Can we listen to Sorry Sorry?" He asked. I laughed, and nodded. I handed him the AUX while at a stop light, and he began to play the song. We all laughed, and sang along.

"Alright, now who wants to go?" I asked them. JB raised his hand confidently, taking the AUX chord from Jin, and plugging it into his phone. Before long, SEVENTEEN's swimming fool began to play, and we all sang to it, the boys doing goofy dances to it while Jin and I sang with it.

"Alex, you should play something from America!" RM told me. I nodded, and played my favorite song from where I'm from. They immediately started jamming out with it while I danced along.

"RM, you play something now. It can be anything you want." I told him. He nodded, and plugged in his phone, playing his own song that I loved a lot. We once again goofed around, laughing and joking while Jin and JB tried to rap to it.

After the song, we arrived at the stadium. We then got out, me grabbing my phone, and headed inside to get ready for rehearsal. Everyone was there, except Harper and May. I walked up to our manager, tapping her shoulder.

"Manager-unnie, where are the others?" I asked her. She shrugged, giving me a confused look.

"I thought they were with you." She told me. I shook my head.