Chapter 51: Where is Alex?

May's POV

It's been a day since the performance, and nobody saw Alex all day or night. I was starting to get worried. I didn't call her, because my phone was in my hotel room. I sighed, and sat down next to Jinyoung. He knew I was upset, so he just put his arm around me and comforted me. We were sitting at the arena, practicing for another performance we had tomorrow.

I placed my head on his shoulder, and began to speak.

"Jinyoung...be honest with me...am I a fuck up.....? Do I even deserve to be here? To have fans....to have fame...Do I?" As those words came out of my mouth, Jinyoung stood up, and went in front of me, kneeling down. Jackson, Jimin and a few others gathered around us.

Jinyoung gripped my arms firmly. He looked at me with a serious face.

"May, you listen to me. You are NOT a fuck up! Excuse my language, but you are not! You deserve this just as much as all of us here do, May. Your fight with Alex isn't just your fault. Don't you dare think of doing anything stupid to yourself again, please..." Jinyoung had tears when he spoke those words, and he got up running to the bathroom.

I sat there, shocked. Before I could go after him, Alex and I's manager ran up to me as fast as I've ever seen her run.

"M..May!!! I...I tried getting ahold of Alex,
b..but she shut her phone off, I don't know why, she never does that! We might be in some deep shit."

I heard those words, and my heart sunk. I didn't even look back at the boys. I began running as fast as I could, in my heels. I ran and ran until I reached the hotel. I didn't stop for anyone. I ran to the elevator and opened it.

As soon as I reached the 4th floor, I ran to Alex's room, unlocking it. I flung the door open.

"Alex?!" I called out, looking around for her everywhere. "ALEX!" I called. I grew worried, and took of my heels, running out shutting the door. I ran out of the hotel. I stumbled and scraped my knee pretty badly. But, I ignored it.

"Alex?!?!" I called as soon as I got outside, it was dark out. I was quiet for a few seconds, before hearing crying and groaning behind the hotel, and I heard Alex's voice yell.... "Stop! Please stop!!"

My eyes widened. I immediately ran to the back of the hotel, and saw Alex being abused by Harper's parents. Everything went blurry. I ran to her as fast as I could and pushed them away from her.

"Get away! Don't touch her!!!!!" By the time I yelled that, Alex had already had multiple bruises, blood stained clothes, a bloody lip, and cuts everywhere. That's when Harper's dad punched me. I held my cheek, just before they ran away. He got my eye, and my nose was now bleeding.

I went over to Alex, crying.

"Alex...i'm so so sorry for everything I said to you...I didn't mean it....I feel like a fuck up. God. I really hope you can forgive me."

Alex looked in my eyes and cried as well...

"May, of course I can forgive you...I'm sorry as well, I need to be a better leader and not shoot my members down like that.."

I shook my head, and picked her up with all of my strength. I carried her back to the hotel, getting blood all over me.

A few minutes later, we were up in the room, Alex sitting in the bath tub. I went in there, because it's nothing I haven't seen before. Alex and I took baths together as babies. I helped her clean her cuts gently with a sponge.

Her bruises looked awful. By this time, my eye and cheek were swelling up, and I had a gash in my lip.

Alex relaxed herself as I finished sponging her cuts.