Chapter 32: Duets

Alex's POV

I wanted to KILL BamBam and Yugyeom for doing that to us, but I let it slide. Karma would get them back. I went down to grab something to eat, before being stopped by Jungkook, and being dragged into the gym. 

"Yes, Jungkook?" I asked. And before you ask, no, I'm not mad at him, just, still a little shocked. 

"Wanna do a duet with me?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow, telling him to explain. "It'll be a dance, and we can either do one of my solos, or one of yours. I just thought it'd be a fun idea for us to do." Jungkook then pouted, and oh my god, I think that my heart died. I sighed, and nodded. 

"And what type of dance are we doing?" I asked. Jungkook gave me his bunny smile.

"Hip hop, at least I was hoping." He told me. I nodded, and took out my phone, and looked up exactly what I thought would be good for the both of us. I showed him, and he nodded, looking like a little child.  

"Well then, let's get to work." I told him. With that, we began to work on learning the choreo.

May's POV 

I was pissed at the two IDIOTS that pranked us this morning. I tried not to think about it, and I made my way to the lobby, stopped by Jimin, who was walking back to our room.

"May!!!!!" He was jumping with excitement. "WhAt?" I replied. He calmed himself down a little bit, and began speaking.

"Can we PLEASE do a dance duet??" He begged me, and he began pouting. I eventually gave in and nodded. "Of course we can!" I smiled and he gave me a huge hug. I laughed and hugged back, watching him run of, happily singing.

He was a dork. That was what drew me to him so much. Him and Jackson are people I can relate to in ways.

I turned around, and made my way to the room. As I got there, I sat on my bed and heard Jimin screaming the lyrics to Alex and I's song, Heartbeat. I began laughing, and shook my head.

This man, I tell you.

Jimin's POV

As I screamed Timeless' Heartbeat, I realized that I needed to have May decide on a song for our dance. I looked through a few of ours, seeing that we could dance to Lie, or maybe even Serendipity. But, I decided that I'd let her decide. 

I also knew that Jungkook and Alex would be doing a duet, since Kookie told me about it, and how he wanted to do a hip hop thingie with her. So that's when I came up with an idea with us joining together, and Kook loved it. I laughed to myself, and headed out to go and find May. 

As I went back to the breakfast area, I walked past the gym, to find Jungkook and Alex working on their piece. I could see them dancing to it, and they were doing a pretty difficult part from what it looked like, and they did it successfully, before Alex fell on her butt. She was a little shocked, before she began laughing. I smiled, and continued to walk down the hall. 

I saw Alex like she was my little sister. She was always very understanding, and confident too. She was like my ro-model. Whenever I was down, I could tell her what was wrong, and she'd give me advice. 

I laughed to myself, before heading into the room, and began to look for May. 

Jungkook's POV

I laughed as Alex fell, and then I helped her up. We laughed a little, and continued to dance. We'd be doing this in 2 days. I was pretty pumped about it. I was really glad that she agreed on doing this duet with me.

We had been working on our dance for almost an hour now, so we were taking a break. I heard in the room next to us, Serendipity was playing. I also heard May squeal. Alex and I looked at each other, and decided to go see what was up.

We looked in the window of the space they were in, and we saw them trying a move where Jimin would be lifting May up and she would do this flip thingy. Alex gasped as May's head almost hit the floor, but Jimin made sure it wouldn't happen. 

May was really light, and super tiny. So she was fragile. Kind of like Hobi. "It's okay, Jimin knows what he's doing." I told her, and she nodded. We went to the vending machines, and got ourselves some water.

It was past midnight. Alex and I headed back to our room and relaxed.