Chapter 30: Funny Day

Alex's POV

"Come on! Just this once, we'll be in and out, and it'll be funny!!" May begged. I sighed, and agreed slowly while adjusting my scarf. For the past 20 minutes, May had wanted to do the mannequin head thing with Bruno Mars' 24k. I don't know why, but she did. 

As we were about to head out, we were stopped by V. 

"Where are you guys going?" He asked us, giving us a weird look. 

"We're going to be doing a mannequin head meme thing! Wanna come?" May asked him. V looked so utterly confused, that I began to laugh. 

"Manne-waht?" He asked us. I pulled my phone out, and googled one of the videos so that he could see what we meant. 

I actually swear to god that V had stars in his eyes after the video ended, and nodded vigorously. 

"Yeah I wanna do that! Let's go!" He yelled. And so, the three of us headed to the local supermarket, and got set up, and began to record our things. 

(V; girl in grey sweatshirt, May; girl in darker sweatshirt, Alex is recording) 

After we finished, we began to walk out of the store, and talked about some of the dumb things we did for that video. However, as we were talking, V didn't see the ice that was beneath him, and slipped. 

May and I started laughing as I helped him up, and he pouted, not talking to us for a while.

"Oh come on, that was great, and you know it!" I told him, nudging him a bit. V just groaned. May still wouldn't stop laughing at the poor soul.

"Well, it hurt." V complained. I gave him a little hug, and we got into the car, and headed back to the hotel. As we drove, we rocked out to some P!ATD, Charlie Puth, and some Shawn Mendes, since V wanted to hear some American music. 

Once we got back, May helped V to the fridge to get some ice, while I headed to my little "On the go" Studio to work on the video. I decided that it would be a fun idea to have this play at our next concert. I laughed a little at the thought, and began to edit the video. 

May's POV

Today is going great. Tae just fell, which was wonderful. As Alex and I helped him up, I slipped, and landed on my butt. It kinda hurt. "Owie!!" I yelled.

They both died of laughter, and I sat there pouting like a baby. Tae laughed, and then grabbed my hand pulling me off of the ground. He was like my older brother. As I got off the ground, I playfully hit Alex, because I was so embarrassed.

She giggled, and put her arm around me, along with Tae. "You okay?" She asked me. I nodded, and started giggling. We all headed back to our rental, and drove to get some food. We decided to get some for the rest, too. 

After we finished, we got coffee. And boy, I get so hyper when I have coffee. We were driving back to the hotel, and I was being an idiot. I kept repeating to Tae and Alex, "I'm that pool of semen you see on your floor."

Tae started recording me, and I knew he was going to show it to the rest, because, well, I was being really dumb. Alex was dying of laughter, and so was Tae, as he was recording me.

We finally got back to the hotel, and the rest were sitting in the lobby, and all giving me worried looks, because of the idiotic things coming out of my mouth. 

It was great.

Jimin's POV

We were all waiting in the lobby area for the girls and V to show up, because BTS had a rehearsal to do for this concert, and we needed V for it. After a while, Alex and V were dragging May, who was spitting some dumb things out of her mouth, like "I'm that pool of semen you find on the floor." 

We all gave her weird looks as Alex dragged her away. V then came and sat next to Kook. After a little longer, our manager came down and we left all together to the rehearsal for the show tonight. 

-THAT NIGHT- 

The show has gone great. Timeless did awesome, we did awesome, as well as GOT7. We all went to the stage to do a group performance of a bunch of our songs combined. First, it would be me and Alex dancing to my Solo, Lie, followed by her solo, Attention, where we'd be joined be Hobi. 

After, May would dance to Hard Carry with GOT7, and Alex danced to Blood, Sweat, and Tears with us. Then, we'd all come together to dance to Timeless' song, Nightingale. After we were all done, we went around the stage, and waved to fans, as they tossed things at us. 

As I was walking around, I saw May get hit in the face with a rose, and instead of act in pain, she just looked around the stage, trying to see who threw it. I laughed along with Alex, and we all then gathered to the main stage. Alex, out of nowhere, began to speak. 

"Thank you, everyone, for coming tonight. It means a lot that you all decided to come out, and so, as a thank you gift, I have a video that will play right up on this big screen. So, if you could all turn your attention to this big screen, idols and fans, and enjoy this video." She told everyone. We all had confused faces, and we turned to the big screen, and sat down on the stage, and the video began. 

We all laughed so hard, that I was rolling on the floor with Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi, Jungkook was leaning on a laughing Alex, who was leaning on a laughing Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom were holding their stomachs, and Mark, JB, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and RM were wiping tears from their faces. The only two who weren't laughing were May and V, whom I'm assuming were the ones in the hoodies with Mannequin heads in the video.  

"Thank you Everyone!!" Alex yelled into the mic, just before she was tackled by May and V. This was the best concert I think I've ever done in my life.

This is something I'll never forget.