Chapter 57: Alex's Decision

Alex's POV

I took deep breaths as I awaited the boy's arrival. I knew that the one who wasn't chosen was going to be broken, and I wasn't ready for that quite yet. I was dressed for the occasion, wearing something fancier than what I normally wear, along with light makeup and my pair of glasses I literally never wear.

I was on the beautiful rooftop, the sunset setting the mood perfectly

I was on the beautiful rooftop, the sunset setting the mood perfectly. My heart couldn't calm itself. My hair was blowing in the wind, and I tried to calm myself down. I had gotten permission from both managers and Entertainment brands for this relationship.

Keep in mind that this decision wasn't an easy one to make. It took a while, but I was ready. Before long, I heard the door open, and I heard 2 pairs of footsteps behind me. I turned around, looking at both of them.

"You're looking gorgeous, Alex," Mark said, Kook, nodding along. I smiled, brushing my hair to behind my back.

"T-Thanks..." I blushed, looking to the side. They both walked closer, and I took another deep breath, before speaking.

"Okay, before we begin, and I tell you who I choose, I want you to know that this wasn't easy. And for who I didn't choose, it's because I see you as a brother, and I'll still love you no matter what, just not in the relationship way." I told them, both nodding in return. I took a deep breath, calming myself finally, before talking.

"I...I choose...Jungkook...Mark, I'm really sorry, but you're more of an older brother to me...please understand..." I told him. He nodded, walking to me, and kissing my forehead.

"I understand completely." He said to me, before turning to Jungkook. "You take good care of this fragile soul. Got it?" He told Kookie.

"100%," Jungkook said to Mark. With that, Mark left, leaving me and Kook alone.

Jungkook's POV

I walked over to Alex and pulled her into a hug. I was so happy that she chose me. I did feel bad though. Mark looked so sad when he walked off. It felt like I had just taken something from him.

I placed a kiss on Alex's forehead, and held her close.

"So, what made you chose me?" I asked her, and we looked at the sunset. "I'll tell you that one later.." She replied, and I nodded.

"Alex, c..can I ask you something?" I looked at her, and she nodded.

"W..will you be my girlfriend...?" I said it. I just asked out the girl of my dreams. A huge smile grew across her face, and she nodded happily.

"Yes, of course I will." She smiles and pulled my face closer to hers, and I kissed her gently. She kissed me back, and pulled away slowly.

I smiled, and stroked her hair as we watched the sunset. It was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to tell the fans about our relationship.

Alex made me happy. We were perfect for each other. I wanted this to last forever. She made me feel like I could do anything.

I couldn't be happier that she was mine now.

"Thank you, Alex...thank you..." I said, before she smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're welcome, Kookie..." She let out a gentle sigh, and we went and sat down.

We relaxed for a while, and just let the feeling sink in.

For once, I finally felt whole again.