Chapter 4: The Wait

May's POV

There was some major tension backstage while we all eagerly waited for Alex to wake up. I was still crying, I just could not make myself stop. Jungkook and Mark were biting their fingernails because they were so nervous. While I was sitting in the corner, with my head in my hands. I was spacing everything out because I was so worried.

While my head was still in my hands, I obviously wasn't paying attention, and all of a sudden, I felt someone lift me out of the chair, and pull me into a hug. I opened my eyes, and to my surprise, it was Jimin. Without hesitation, I hugged back, and Jackson immediately joined the hug. I have to admit,  I really needed it. I have been so stressed lately and I just... needed a hug, you know?

Then, they both let go of me, and look at each other, then back at me.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked me, with a serious look on his face. I nodded, and tears were still falling. Jimin lifted his hand and gently wiped the tears from my face.

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Jimin looked at me and offered me his hand. I took it, and he walked me over to Alex, who was finally awake. Jackson followed closely behind. Once we approached Alex, I gave her a big hug, and Harper joined.

"Alex... I'm so glad you're okay.." There was a lump in my throat. I wanted to cry again, but I held it together.

"Me too." Alex gave a sigh of relief, and Mark and Jungkook walked up and gave Alex a hug.

"We are glad you're okay too, we all are," Mark added.

"Thank you guys for looking out for me." Alex gave us all a sweet smile. Alex, Harper and I have a very close relationship. We have all known each other since day one. Our moms are best friends, our dads met on the Army base. We have been close our entire lives. If something ever happened to one of us, all hell would break loose.

Harper's POV

Alex finally woke up about 2 hours later. We were all relieved that she was okay, and she was still her happy self. We had many more performances ahead of us, and we had to make sure all of us were properly hydrated, and prepared for the next 4 months of the tour.

Also, I forgot to mention...I kind of have a crush on one of the members of BTS... RM. He is really sweet and super cute...I always get so nervous around him. On the bus, the girls and I were practicing, and RM, Suga, and Hobi came in and we're listening, and as soon as I saw them, my voice cracked so bad. It was really embarrassing.

But moving past that. The first concert was postponed after Alex passed out, so we are having a makeup concert for our first stop tomorrow night.

We got hotel rooms for the night. We got on the bus, and made our way to the hotel, discussing who was sharing a room with who. We decided that I'd share a room with RM and JB, Alex would share a room with Jungkook and Mark, and May would share a room with Jackson and Jimin. Yugyeom would be with BamBam and Tae, J-hope would be with Suga and Jinyoung, and Youngjae would be with Jin. That way, we can all get to know each other better.

 That way, we can all get to know each other better