Chapter 16: Night out

J-hope's POV

We all got into our rental cars. I was in a car with Namjoon and Jin, of course. It felt so weird knowing that they actually...you know... like...fucked. But I tried my best not to say anything.

I was driving. So I started the vehicle, and followed the rest to the restaurant. We all decided on going out for Korean food, because, well. Once we arrived, I parked the car and got out. Jin and Namjoon followed behind me, and I ran up to the rest.

We all walked inside. There was 16 of us, so the waitress put two tables together to fit us all. Once we got our table, we all sat down. May walked in holding Jackson's hand. We all took our seats, and the waitress walked up.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" she smiled, greeting us. We all waved, and out of nowhere, there goes May.....

"Nî hâo!!!!" We all looked at her like she had a dick on her forehead. "What? Was it something I said?" We all began laughing, and Jackson laughed and face palmed. "you're adorable" he mouthed to her. And she just giggled.

After that, we ordered our drinks and our food. We all carried on a conversation and were all happy.

May's POV

I literally hate myself. That was so embarrassing!!!!!!! I cannot believe I just did that!!!! Oh my gravy lordness!!!!

"You guys, that was so embarrassing." My face was redder than the cherry in my drink. Alex looked over at me and just chuckled.

"It's okay, May, we all do stupid stuff!" She laughed, and I hid my face in Jimin's arm. He just smiled, and put his arm around me. "At least you made the waitress laugh" Jimin encouraged. I blushed.

Everyone wouldn't stop talking about it now. Literally, so embarrassing!

Jin's POV

I went to the rest room, and texted Namjoon to meet me in here. About 5 minutes later, he walked in. I looked at him.

"Joon, I think they know..." I said to him. He looked at me in a state of worry.

"I think so too, they were acting really weird." He replied, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Do you think it was a bad idea?" I asked, and he shook his head. "If it was wrong, I really don't wanna be right." He winked at me. I smiled, and we walked out together.

Alex's POV

I was still in complete shock of what...events....happened today. I shook the feeling off, however, and continued to drink my soju. I saw that a lot of the others were getting quite tipsy. How? Well, let me explain.

May was singing Disney while dancing in a concerning way.

Hobi was more serious than ever.

Namjoon was trying to sing.

Yoongi was being a flirt to Jimin.

Jin was being a drama bomb.

Jimin and Tae couldn't stop laughing.

Jungkook was being such an idiot, it seemed that a 3 year old could beat him in a spelling bee.

Youngjae thought everyone was a cucumber.

Jinyoung was giving everyone death threats.

Jaebum was talking about cats.

BamBam wouldn't stop dabbing.

Yugyeom was shoving other members around.

Jackson joined May in her dancing and singing.

Mark...well..also couldn't stop laughing.

Me, I was just getting really snuggly to Jungkook, who happened to be next to me.  Before long, Jimin took May from her dancing, and into a separate room.

Meanwhile, Jin and RM began making out in front of us. That was quite the sight to see. I just hope May comes out alive.

Jimin's POV

After dinner, we went to a bar. And I can say so myself, we got pretty wasted. The only ones that were stable were Alex and Jungkook. I looked over at May dancing with Jackson.

After a while, I grabbed May's hand, and I took her into a separate room, and I locked the door behind us.

She looked over at me, slightly confused. "Jiminie, what's going on?" she asked me, and I replied, "Just hang tight, love" After I said that, the next thing I knew, I had her pinned against the wall. I began to kiss her roughly, and she kissed back.

To be continued.....