Chapter 17: Wild Thoughts

May's POV

Jimin just took me into a different room. I had no idea what was about to happen. Either he was going to tell me something stupid, or things were about to get heated.

Well, I was definitely right about the heated part. After we came in the room, he locked the door behind us. The next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall, and his lips were on mine.

Without hesitation, I kissed back. He pulled back for a second to remove his shirt, and then, well, mine was gone. He came back and kissed me again, picking me up this time, and laying me on the bed.

He hovered over the top of me, and started kissing my neck, leaving love bites all over my neck and chest. I moaned softly, hoping nobody heard it. He continued to do his thing.

I never imagined this happening. Jimin seemed so innocent, that's what everyone of us thought. That's what Alex thought about me, too. After this, that would be all history.

He continued leaving love bites, and I let another moan slip, this one louder than the other.

Well, let's just say one thing led to another...

Alex's POV

I walked around all of the drunk people, trying to find somewhere to sit down. Sure, I was a little tipsy for a while, but after some water, I was a new person. I found a room that said, "bedroom for people who don't feel good", and since I needed to lie down for a while, I tried to open it.

Key word: tried.

It was locked. I sighed, and grabbed one of the Bobbie pins that was in my hair. I started to pick the lock, wondering why it would be locked in the first place.

I regret asking myself that.

I began opening the door, only to see Jimin pounding into May like a wild animal. I quickly shut the door, took a deep breath in, and let it out. We'd definately talk about this later. I sighed, and grabbed my keys to my own car I took. I really had to lie down, or I'd actually pass out. I bumped into Kook, and tried to get out of his way, but he held me in place.

"You okay?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"My head's pounding...I feel really sick..." I replied. Kook nodded, and picked me up.

"I'll take you back to the hotel room so you can sleep, okay?" I nodded, and let him take me to the car.

That's the last thing I remembered before falling alseep.

Jungkook's POV

I carefully drove Alex back to the hotel. She looked like she was about ready to blow.

Once we got there, I carefully carried her out of the car, and brought her inside, up to the room. I laid her in the bed, and covered her up placing a kiss on her forehead.

I went over and sat in my bed, knowing the rest would be out for a while. I still am wondering what happened between Jimin and May...oh well. I looked over as Alex slept. She looked so cute...so cuddly. I was fighting the urge to go cuddle her, but I failed.

I carefully laid down next to her, and cuddled her softly. She cuddled into me, and it felt right. I really love Alex. But I can't tell anyone....because, well Mark loves her too...

Next thing I knew, I fell asleep holding Alex close to me, and that's where it all ended. I slept peacefully, until I heard Mark come in, trying to be quiet. He collapsed and fell asleep on the floor.

I took it that everyone was back. So, I went to Jackson's room, and noticed that May and Jimin were not there. Well shit...

This cannot be good.