Chapter 34: Alex and Jungkook Duet Performance

Alex's POV

I took a deep breath as I fixed my outfit again, worried about it being crooked. While I was doing this, I watched May and Jimin's performance. They were so graceful, and moved peacefully with the music.

 I sighed, knowing that me and Jungkook's dance had to be way more intense. I took another deep breath as 2 of the makeup unnies walked in, and fixed my hair and makeup again. I was honestly scared for this one really intense part that we'd be doing, it was difficult. 

Every time we attempted it, I'd just fall. But I had a feeling that I'd be able to do it this time. I then walked out, adjusting my top one last time.

I headed out to backstage, seeing Jungkook in his outfit

I headed out to backstage, seeing Jungkook in his outfit. I blushed a little, before he saw me, and walked towards me. 

I turned my attention towards Jimin and May again, seeing that they were about to do the flip

I turned my attention towards Jimin and May again, seeing that they were about to do the flip. I gripped Jungkook's hand without realizing it, and hoped for the best. I smiled, relaxing as they did it successfully. I felt Jungkook kiss the top of my head, before we both had to walk out, and do our dance. We got into position, and we began. 

(Alex-guy in red; Jungkook-guy in black)

Jungkook's POV

As we danced, we did it with energy, and acted a little. We both had fun with it. But then the part where Alex always falls. (1:22-end) As we did our parts, I could see that Alex was really focusing so that she wouldn't slip up. 

It got to the end, and we did it successfully. Everyone cheered, as we both bowed, and headed off stage. By the time we were off, Alex squealed, while I laughed, and then she hugged me. I blushed a little, and hugged her back, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. 

"You did it." "I did it!" We said at the same time. We looked at each other, and laughed. 

"You did amazing, Alex!" I told her, kissing her head. She sighed, relaxing into my touch.

"Nah, I just danced my part. We both did good, Jungkook." She said, before kissing my cheek, then walking away. Before she got too far, I grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked her sternly. Alex raised an eyebrow at me, before ripping her wrist out of my grasp. 

"I have to go change for Timeless' part in the concert, Pabo." Alex told me. I blushed, as she walked off, still stunning me. I then felt someone pat my shoulder; it was Jackson. 

"Good job, Kook! You and Alex looked great together." Jackson told me. I huffed, hitting his chest. 

"I know that." I said, looking away, embarrassed. Jackson then gasped. 

"No way...YOU LIKE HER?!" Jackson yelled. I covered his mouth before he yelled anything else. 

"Shut up, I don't need the whole world knowing." I warned him. Jackson nodded, and I took my hand off his mouth. 

"Well, just know that Mark likes her as well. So you have some competition." Jackson told me. I just smirked at him.

"So whoever gains Alex's heart is the winner. 

I will not lose this."