Chapter 55: Please be okay..

May's POV

The transplant was complete 2 days ago. Alex was out of the hospital, but, Jimin wasn't. I was so worried about him. I decided to go and visit him today, and Jin and Namjoon would be taking me. I was really nervous. I haven't seen him since before the transplant. I didn't know what to expect. 

I got dressed in something comfortable. I wore a t-shirt, sweatpants, and one of Jimin's hoodies. 

As I finished getting ready, I met Jin and Namjoon downstairs

As I finished getting ready, I met Jin and Namjoon downstairs. They saw me and led me outside to the car. I got in the back and put the hood over my head. I sunk down and let out a sigh. Jin looked back at me. 

"Hey, it going to be okay." He said, and I just nodded. Namjoon started driving, and I watched outside as it started pouring rain. 

About 5 minutes later, we got to the hospital. I got out of the car and walked inside clinging onto Namjoon's arm. We walked in, and I went to the desk. I told the lady who I was here for, and she gave me his room number. 

I thanked her and walked down the hall to Jimin's room, the 2 boys not far behind. The door was cracked open. I looked at Jin,

"C..can you go in first?" I asked him, and he nodded. He slowly opened the door and walked in. I walked in after Namjoon. I'll never forget what I saw.

There was Jimin...looking lifeless...I felt my heart drop...

"J...Jimin..." I said softly. He was awake. He looked over at me and held out his arm weakly, only for his arm to fall, and his eyes shut. 

Please....please be okay...

Jimin's POV

It's dark...

I feel like I'm floating in water...

It's only me, no one else...

My eyes are closed, and it's so peaceful. I suddenly feel like I'm being moved fast. A sudden picture of May's face flashes, followed by a vision of her grabbing my arm, and laughing as she looked back at me smiling. 

I couldn't leave her, it would hurt her way too much. I turned around, seeing a shadow of me. I squinted my eyes, only to see that the other me had red eyes, and was smirking. 

"Who are you?" I asked. I knew it wasn't me, I was right here. Other me laughed evilly, before glaring at me. 

"Your sickness." He told me, walking closer to me before choking me. I gasped for air, realizing what was happening. 

I was dying...

I squirmed around, trying to get his grip loose, but with no prevail. His hold only got tighter, and tighter. I came to the conclusion that this was it. But that was before I had that vision of May again. 

I felt stronger, as I gripped his wrist, and squeezed harshly, making him loosen his grip on me, as I fell to the floor. He growled as he charged at me, but I got out of the way, and kicked him in his back, hearing ribs break. More strength came to me, as I got closer to him. I got on top of him, before choking him as he did to me. 

Before long, he stopped squirming and breathing all at once. I stood up, before seeing a light. I reached out for it, taking me away from that mess. 

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a little, taking in my surroundings, which were BTS, GOT7, and Timeless. May had tears in her eyes, and hugged me, crying. I laughed a little, squeezing her tightly. 

"I thought you died...." She cried I shook my head. 

"No, love, you're the reason I'm alive. I fought for you." I told her. She blushed, looking away. I laughed, dragging her down near my face and kissed her cheek. She blushed, even more, laughing. Alex was hugging Jungkook, who was petting her hair. I could hear her quiet sobs, and I looked at Kook in a sympathetic way. He nodded, whispering into her ear, and that got her to look at me. 

"Alex, don't blame this on yourself. You were angry and frustrated, I would've done the same thing. Honestly, I thank you for saving May, despite your conditions. I did what I thought was right for you, given the circumstances. Honestly, it was the doctor's fault for getting me in this position for being dumb and forgetting to do whatever they did wrong. So please, don't cry over it." I told her, smiling. I saw her face melt before she walked over and hugged me tightly, me generously returning the favor. May wiped her tears away, smiling at how we got along. 

Alex pulled away from the hug and walked back over to Kook, burying her face into his chest. He immediately went back into comfort mode, petting her hair and holding her in his arms. Honestly, I thought the two looked adorable together, but May and I are cuter since we're both short. 

I ended up having to stay in the hospital a little longer, but the next day I was let out, Alex paying the bill since she still felt bad. We went to the hotel that night, preparing for what would come later.