Chapter 28: Jealousy waves

Jimin's POV

I got off the stage after our performance, grabbing a towel and a bottle of water while the rest of the staff came up to me with fans, and makeup wipes since the concert was over. I was still pretty angry with May dancing on Jackson, and ripping her jacket off. She shouldn't be doing that with him, it should be me. I could tell that Jungkook was upset too, but with Alex.

I didn't actually see much of Alex, but May was with Jinyoung and Jackson, which made my blood boil. I growled, leaving the room, and went to the snack room, to see Alex hugging Jin, Jin petting her hair, and telling her comforting things. I sighed, and grabbed a bag of chips, before we all headed to our hotel we'd be staying at.

I entered the room, and since it was same partners as last time, May walked in with me. I didn't see Jackson enter, though. I turned to her, and gave her a confused look.

"Where's Jackson?" I asked her. She went on her phone, then turned it off after a while.

"I think he's getting something to eat. Why?" She replied. I smirked at her, before pinning her to the door. She looked really surprised with my actions, but I wasn't even close to done. I kissed her immediately, being harsh and fast.

She couldn't help but kiss me back, and I smiled at how she was trying to keep up. After a few minutes, I went down to her neck, kissing and biting to leave hickeys. I wanted her to know that she was mine. No, I wanted the world to know that she's mine.

"J-Jimin, what...?" She couldn't even talk. I trailed up her neck, then going to her jawline, finally going back to her lips. After a few more minutes of kissing and giving hickeys to her, I stopped, lifting her chin, so that she would look at me.

"You are mine. Not Jackson's, not Jinyoung's, not JB's, MINE. Do you understand, Princess?" I asked her. She could only nod, and I pecked her lips one more time before backing off and going into the bathroom. I sighed, just realizing how stinky I probably was. I began to take off my clothes one by one, before heading into the shower.

May's POV

Jimin just did that. I could tell by the look on his face that he was jealous. I knew he was going to do something about it. Although, I didn't really hate it, but that was the most dominant I've ever seen in him.

As he went off into the shower, I went to the full body mirror, and looked at the hickeys he left all over my neck. They were dark. They weren't going anywhere. There was no covering them up.

I bit my lip a little, and I went to the bed, sitting down. Jackson had shot me a text, saying he went to the store with Mark, and that he'd be back in an hour.

He had also said "you're sure something special 😘😉" and once I saw that text, I got butterflies in my stomach, and shut off my phone, setting it on the nightstand between Jimin's bed, and my bed, which was in the middle. I knew Jimin would be out soon, so I just relaxed myself.

This is leading in a direction that is very, VERY difficult.

Jungkook's POV

I was furious. Alex is MINE. Nobody else's! I wanted to show her that I wanted her all to myself. So that's what I planned to do. Alex was sitting on her bed, and Mark was gone.

I walked over to her bed, and I took her phone, and hovered over her.

"Jungkook, what is going on?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Just relax" I told her. I then placed my lips on hers, beginning to kiss her. She didn't hesitate to kiss back.

I pulled her up, and she held onto me. I pinned her to the the wall, and began kissing her neck roughly, leaving hickeys every where, and one on her sweet spot.

"Now, kitten. Let this be me, telling you. You're mine, and only mine. Nobody else can have you." I looked deeply into her eyes, and she nodded.

I went in and kissed her again, for longer this time. My hands traveled up and down her body. I felt her get goosebumps, and I pulled away, dragging her lip softly.

"Understand?" I asked her. "Yes..." She said quietly, and I nodded. "Good" I replied, before smirking and walking to my bed. Alex was in shock, because I just did that.

It felt right to me. It really did. I loved Alex a lot. She deserves a man, someone that will treat her right. I want to be that man. I want to be there for her.

I soon after got up and went into the bathroom to clean myself, because I was sweating. After a while, I came out, and I laid in my bed.

Alex's POV

After Jungkook went into the bathroom, I shivered. What in the world just happened?! I'm his? Kitten?! What?? I sighed, and walked over to the mirror, and checked the hickeys. Oh my lord, they were almost black...there would be absolutely no hiding these. I sighed, and lay back into my pillow, looking up at the ceiling. Just then, Jungkook walked back out, saw me, and laughed a little. He then went and laid in his bed.

I didn't want to deal with this right now, so I went to the bathroom, and showered, before sliding on a tank top and some gym shorts and headed to the gym, wanting to avoid my thoughts. As I began to lift weights, I thought about what happened. Although I didn't want to think about it, the thoughts still came. I sighed, and put the weights down, and moved onto squating, then running, then finally the punching bag. The workout room also had a little dance area, so I decided to plug in some of our newer songs, and worked on the choreos.

By the end of my workout, all of my thoughts were gone, except one. The one I didn't ever want to think about.

It's either Jungkook or Mark...

But which one?