Chapter 22: Alex's Awakening

Mark's POV

I had gotten a call from the hospital about an hour ago. Alex was awake. I was so happy, that she had finally woken up. Half of us received news that May was in the hospital again because she attempted suicide. Jungkook and I were going to see Alex, along with Jin, Namjoon, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom. The rest were staying back for now. Jimin was stressed, and Jackson was as well. Everyone was.

This was horrible for us. All we wanted was to have a good time together on this tour, but so far it's been hell for us. Each and every one of us would pray for some type of miracle, hoping that it would get better along the way.

Jungkook and I headed to the hospital, along with the other 5. We reached the hospital, and made our way up to Alex's room. We knocked, and we heard a voice call out.

"Come in." It said. We all nodded, and walked in. A nurse was with her, but Alex looked confused. She looked to the nurse, and whispered into her ear. The nurse nodded, looking at us sadly.

Alex's POV

I saw a light shining into my eyes, as I woke up from sleeping. For some reason, I was in a hospital. I wrinkled my brows, confused as to why. A nurse was also in the room, and was sitting next to me. She was smiling.

"Hello. Do you know your name?" She asked. I nodded.

"Obviously. My name is Alex Lockhardt." I said to her. She wrote something down, then asked me another question.

"Age?" She asked.

"I'm 20." I replied, and she wrote that too.

"Who are your band members in Timeless?" She asked. Um... What?

"What are you talking about? I'm not in a group at all." I told her. She wrote that down. Then, she started speaking a really weird language.

"I-I'm sorry, what? I don't understand at all." I replied to her. She nodded, and wrote that down as well. Before anymore questions could be asked, there was a knock at the door, and the nurse yelled something. The door then opened, and 7 guys, who were quite attractive walked in. I tapped the nurses shoulder, and whispered in her ear.

"Who are they? And can you tell them I don't know who they are?" I whispered. The nurse nodded, and looked to the guys, a sad look on her face. She said something, and all of the guys reacted in different ways. One of them had tears in their eyes, while some of them looked away. I didn't understand why, though, I mean, I don't know them. The nurse took them out of the room, to talk for a while. I just lay back into my pillows, and stared up at the ceiling.

Jin's POV

We finally got to the hospital. As soon as we did, the doctor found us and led us into Alex's room. We walked in, and there was Alex, wide awake.

A big smile grew on my face. Alex saw us, and she looked confused. Then she whispered something to the nurse. After that, the nurse walked over to us, sad.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked her, and she began to speak.

"Alex is suffering temporary memory loss. She doesn't remember who you guys are." My smile left. It ran away. I felt my eyes fill up with tears, along with Mark and Kook.

Namjoon immediately pulled me into a hug. I felt my tears spill out. Alex didn't remember us....this wasn't good. What were the rest going to think?

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't believe it. She...She didn't remember us? She doesn't know who I am? I sighed, and turned away, not wanting to face the truth. Soon after the news hit us, we headed back to the hotel, and once we did get back, I went to our shared room, changing clothes to work out in. 

I headed down to the gym, and began to do bench, do push ups, some sit ups, pull ups, then finally went to the punching bag. With every thought that came to mind, I punched the bag harder. 

What if she wasn't the same? What if she didn't like us? What if she was scared of us? What if she didn't love us...me? I punched the bag harder than ever, not even realizing that Jimin had came into the gym. 

Jimin's POV

I had enough of mourning over May, because I knew that she was going to be fine. I decided to head into the gym, since there was a little dance room in there, since I needed to touch up a little bit. As I got in, I saw Kook punching the punching bag harder and harder. I sighed, and walked over to him. 

I grabbed his shoulder, and he quickly turned around, ready to punch me. When he realized it was me, he relaxed, and hugged me. I felt him release tears that needed to come out, and I let a few of my own slip. I knew that this road was hard for the both of us. 

We needed to be there for each other...

But more importantly...

Our girls...