Chapter 15: Back to work

May's POV

It's been 2 days since the funeral and cremation. It was all over. Now, we had to get back to work. We cancelled 4 more stops so we could all recover. I had been working on something ever since I found out about Harper's passing, and nobody, not even Alex knew about it. I wrote a song for Harper. I finished it yesterday. In a few days, that is when I will film the music video. I was planning on telling everyone once we went out for dinner tonight.

I heard someone coming, so I quickly hid my song book, and I ran out of the room.

—-few hours later—-

RM's POV

We are going out to dinner in 3 hours. I had no clue what to wear. I eventually gave up looking, and sat down on my bed. Then, I heard the door open. There was Jin. He was wearing a button up shirt. But he had half of the buttons undone. I looked up at him, and he walked over to me, pulling me up from the bed and began kissing me.

Without hesitation, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. We were kissing for a good 2 minutes, and then he moved to my neck. I felt him begin to leave hickeys. I bit my lip softly, and ran a hand through his hair.

After he left some hickeys, he pulled back, and looked in my eyes. I didn't even care, I was in the moment. I slowly backed him into the wall, and started kissing his neck, leaving a few hickeys scattered around.

I knew this was wrong....but it felt so damn right. I slowly pulled back, and looked at him with a smirk.

"Namjoon, I really like you." He told me, and I gave him a smile, and then I replied "I like you too, Jin, like, a lot." We both exchanged a smile to each other, and Jin then slid my jacket off of me.

"Nobody can know, okay?" He whispered in my ear, and I nodded, as he kissed down my jawline..

Jin's POV

I kissed RM harder this time, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth. We stopped the kiss, only so that I could get his t-shirt off of him. This went on for a little longer, before RM started to take my shirt off.

Slowly, I climbed on RM's lap, and ran my hands over his chest, getting groans of approval from said guy. RM went back to my neck, creating love bites along my neck, before finding my sweet spot. I moaned accidentally, before feeling him smirk across my skin, and continue to bite there.

It was wrong...but it felt so good... I couldn't help to take it farther.

Taehyung's POV

"How are you so good?!" I said in awe as Alex completed another level of superstar BTS. Alex shrugged, before continuing to play the game. Out of nowhere, we heard moans coming from the next room over.

"Oh god... NAMJOON~"

"Oh yeah....right there...oh GOD!!"

Alex and I looked at each other, wide eyed, and jaws dropped. There's no way...right?

"Please don't stop....I'm so close..."

"Wait for me baby..."

Alex looked like a tomato now. 'Please tell me they aren't doing it,' she mouthed. I shrugged. The next thing we heard made us drop our shit.

"Urgh....DADDY~"

"ALRIGHT, TIME TO GO" I yelled, grabbing Alex's wrist and getting out of that room.

Jimin's POV

"What's taking those two so long?" May asked. I shrugged, while Jinyoung looked at his watch. That's when Alex and Tae ran into the room. Alex and Tae had faces that were more red than my hair in the Dope MV.

"What is it?" Jackson asked. Alex held her face in her hands.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung.....they...they're..." Tae breathed.

"They're what?" Yugyeom asked.

"They're fucking each other!" Alex said suddenly. All of our jaws dropped.

"Call us crazy, but we heard the moans!" Tae agreed. May was squealing now.

"YAAAASS, MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" She yelled. We all quieted down pretty fast when the two walked in the room.

"Sorry we're late, we had some troubles finding something to wear." RM told us. 'Don't say a word,' May mouthed to us. We nodded.

With that, we headed to dinner, not bringing the subject up.