Chapter 20: Visiting Alex

May's POV

It was 3 in the afternoon, and we were all in vehicles on our way to see Alex. I was worried sick. I actually had a pit in my stomach. I hadn't eaten anything in the past 15 hours. The boys tried getting me to eat, and I refused.

We approached the hospital, and I got out of the car and grabbed onto Hobi. He was my best friend. He's the only reason I'm stable right now. Well, Jimin as well.. but Hobi just understood me.

Hobi held onto me as we walked inside. The rest were following closely behind, and I took a deep breath as we reached the front desk.

Mark walked up to the lady. "We are here to see Alex." She knee who we were talking about, because she recognized me. She nodded, and replied, "She's in room 267, which is upstairs, and to the left."

"Thank you." I nodded, and started making my way down the hall.

We took the stairs because well, there's a lot of us. We didn't want the elevator to stop. Gosh that would be hell.

We reached the second floor, and I started speed walking down the hall to find Alex's room. I approached the door, and it was open. There was Alex. She was asleep. She had a little more color then yesterday, which made me feel a little better.

I just really hope she wakes up......

Mark's POV

It was really hard to see Alex like how she was. All of us sat down in a chair, or stood, and looked at the conditions she was in right now. She was still pale, but had a bit more color than when they took her away. She still was breaking into a sweat, and had an HIV hooked up to her hand. Worst of all, she had been sleeping for around 17 hours now, which worried a lot of us. After about 3 minutes of silence, a doctor walked in.

"What are her conditions?" Yugyeom asked the doctor. He put his hand on Alex's forehead, and pulled it away almost immediately, just like yesterday.

"Well, she still has a high fever, but not as high as yesterday. Last night, she woke up, ran to the bathroom in here, and vomitted, before passing out. That caused a higher fever, so we had to hook her up to an HIV, to fight her virus." The doctor told us. A few of us sighed, feeling bad for her.

"Any idea when she'll wake up again?" May asked. The doctor shrugged, taking out a syringe.

"Any time. The only problem is that she might not remember anything." He told us, giving Alex a shot. I rubbed my temples.

"Not remember anything?" Jinyoung asked, a little angered. The doctor nodded, placing a band-aid on her arm.

"Yes. The memories will come back, it will just take a while. So if there are any signs of her waking up, we ask that you all leave the room, so we can give her a questionnaire to see how much she remembers." The doctor told us, before leaving the room. As soon as the door shut, May punched the wall before storming out. Jimin was about to go after her, but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't. She needs time to think." I told him. He looked at his other members, who were all nodding their heads, agreeing with me. Jimin then sat down, and huffed.

BamBam's POV

We were all worried sick about Alex. We just witnessed May's angry/worried side, and it was kind of scary. She left a small hole in the wall, along with a little blood.

Alex moves her hand a little bit, then her head started to move. We had no idea if she was going to wake up or not, but we stepped out just in case, and the doctor walked in.

She wasn't awake, she was just moving around a little. The doctor gave us a signal to go back in, that she wasn't awake.

4 hours passed of us worrying our asses off, May hadn't come back to the room, and that also worried us. Jimin was actually bouncing his knee so much it looked like he was about to knee himself in the face.

Jinyoung took him out of the room so they could go look for May. Thankfully, she was still in the waiting room.

Jimin's POV

Jinyoung and I went out to look for May, who we found sitting in the waiting room, head in her hands. I walked over to her, not knowing that I would later regret it.

I sat down next to her. "May?" I put my arm around her. "Everything is gonna be okay.." She looked up, and moved my arm away.

"You actually have the nerve to say that? Take a look around Jimin! Everything is falling apart! So far, the only good thing about this tour is being able to see the fans. Other then that, nothing. Harper died, Alex is very ill, and I'm practically losing it!" She scolded me.

"Wow...i'm..i'm sorry May..." I said, slowly getting up. "I didn't mean to upset you, I'll just go." I walked away sadly, and I went back into the room.

"I am warning you now, do not talk to May...she just yelled at me.." I said with a lump in my throat.

This was just hell on earth for all of us....