0.03

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

BEEP! BEEP!

I move my arm trying to find the snooze button. Stupid alarm clock can't you shut up.....

Finally peace and quiet. 

BEEP! BEEP!

Wtf... can you shut up, I slowly open my eyes and look over at my phone. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something, surely it's something important.

I look over at the time to see that its 7:55, wait.... OH SHIT, I have school, it starts at 8:20! I start running to the bathroom and take a quick cold shower, don't judge me ok it helps me wake up. 

Wrapping the towel around me, I go to my closet and find a outfit to wear. I need to find something presentable, people don't look at your personality first. They judge you automatically by your looks, then start to know your personality. The last thing I need is being bullied by a bunch of worthless students who have nothing else better to do.

I'm not the type of person who cares what other people think, especially since I've been different my whole life. This first impression is important to me, I need a new start. 

I decided to wear a black v-neck crop top paired with a grey plaid skirt and my doc martens, wearing a chained necklace to accessorise

I decided to wear a black v-neck crop top paired with a grey plaid skirt and my doc martens, wearing a chained necklace to accessorise.  I decided to do very light make up, putting on mascara and filling in my brows.

Looking at my phone I see that its 8:05, the ride to school will take 8 mins. I take the elevator to my garage to find my ride to school. I open the gate to see all my motorcycles and cars have been shipped. Getting my helmet, I run to the first bike I see, my Zero S and head out to school.

After finally seeing the school from a distance, I start speeding to allow me more time to find my class

After finally seeing the school from a distance, I start speeding to allow me more time to find my class. Not that I'm going to show up often.

Parking my bike, I see lots of people staring at me. I take off my helmet allowing my hair to flow down my back, right at this moment I hear gasps and people pointing at me.  Walking down the hallway, as students stay clear of my path I finally found my locker. Closing my locker, I see a girl standing next to my locker, blocking my way. She had dyed blond hair with bright blue eyes, making her look like a Barbie. I am 100% her hair is dyed (it has split ends), it looks so dead that I could use it to sweep the floor.  "Barbie" was wearing a tight short pink skirt, with a purple crop top that was showing a lot of her stomach.

"Move out of the way" Barbie said with annoyance in her voice.

"Just walk around me" I said unbothered. 

"No I wont, MOVE NOW" Barbie said.

"Does it look like I'm going to move? No. Now get lost"  Rolling my eyes as I said that. I see lots of people looking at our conversation. Nosy people, don't you have a life.

Barbie looked at me with a smirk "Do you know who I am? I can ruin your life" 

Again rolling my eyes "Does it look like I give 2 fucks about who you are?"

"UGHHH YOU BITCH. Im going to say this one last time MOVE.. OUT.. OF.. THE.. WAY!" She said screaming in my face.

Putting a finger in my ear, from the loud screeching. "You. Chelsea? Yeah you look like a Chelsea to me." I said stepping forward.

"I don't give a fuck about who you are, you better get out of my FUCKING face before I punch you" 

"You would never" She said with so much confidence.

"Test me" I said while looking down at her giving her one of my glares.  I am quite tall for my age, being 5'8  I have look down at her, while Barbie over here is around 5'3. 

I see her visibly gulp before she lifts her arm and tries to slap me.

If you didn't know already, I do street-fighting so this is just stupid. Before she hits my face, I grab ahold of her wrist. She looks shocked to be honest.

"I warned you already, I'm giving you a last chance" I say as I tighten my hand around her wrist. She tries to wriggle her wrist away, but my hold was stopping her.

"You don't scare me" Chelsea said while giving me a weak glare, but deep down I know she is, you can see it in her eyes.

Letting her wrist go, I see her turn around and walking away. But before she goes to far, I shout causing her to turn around. 

"You don't know who you are messing with" and I flipped her off.

I let out a long sigh before closing my eyes and taking deep breaths. School hasn't even started and I'm caught up in so much drama. 

-----------

A/N: Third chapter! Just a warning that I'm not the best writer, sorry for any mistakes! Please Vote + COMMENT and SHARE!