0.09

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

Amelia decided that it would be a good idea to drag me around the whole mall. After going to every shop she could find, this was finally her last shop. I sat on the bench waiting for her to finish her shopping spree.

"Alexis come, try this on" She said while shooing me towards the changing rooms.

Once I got inside the room, I got a chance to glance at the pile of clothes she chose for me. Theres probably 50 pieces of clothing here. 

"AMELIA how am I suppose to try on every single item"

"What, you said you needed more clothes" 

"Well how many other shops did we go to?" I said sighing.

"Stop with this nonsense and just try them"

I decided to try the items that I thought were a eh to see if I liked them, without trying the other ones I just put them in the yes pile.

"yeah I'm not sure about these pants"  I said walking out of the changing room. They were navy blue with vertical white stripes, not really my style.

"You look good, you ass is looking bomb" 

"you said that with every single item"

"Well they do look good ok, you're buying that"

I walked to the check out with my stack of clothes, getting weird looks from some people.

Dumping them in front of the person, working at the cashier was a guy that looked around the same age as me. He's good looking, but Andrea is better. Wait why am I comparing against him? 

Neither of us talked, so there was a awkward silence except the loud music playing.

"Thats a large amount of clothes you are buying" He said while scratching his head

"ahhaha yeah" 

"Whats your name?"

"Alexis, and yours?"

"Bryce, nice to meet you" He said extending his arm, taking his hand I politely shake it.

"Heres you things, have a nice day Alexis" Bryce said with a smile.

"Thanks so much, sorry for the inconvenience" I said embarrassed

"Its's no problem, heres my number incase you want to talk" Handing me a small piece of paper.

Walking out of the store to see Amelia standing there with 50 bags next to her, dumping the bags I had on me.

"I saw you with that guy, he seems to like you" She said smirking

"Please, I met him a minute ago for 5 mins"

"Well by the looks of it he gave you his number?" 

"He's being friendly ok, now how do we get these back to our dorms?" Pointing to the bags on the floor.

"We can slowly bring all of them to my car, then I'll drop them off "

After what took like 30 minutes, we got all the bags into Amelias car, I followed her on my motorcycle. She dropped off all my bags and left me to drag all of them myself to my dorm. 

Dragging them towards the elevator was a lot of work, once I got to the main door I bumped into someone. I apologised and then started to move again, not before I was stopped my a grip on my arm.

"Need help?" Said the voice next to me, which made me jump

"Jeez dont scare me Andrea," Andrea looked at me then started laughing. I threw a bag in his face which stopped him. He looked at my hands wanting to question them again, but before he could I interrupted him.

"Come on, lets go" I said dragging the bags with me, leaving some for Andrea to handle.

Getting in the elevator and leaving all the bags on the floor. 

"What even happened?"

"Amelia happened" I rolled my eyes

Putting the keys into the door and dumping all the clothes into the room. I laid on my couch facing the ceiling and closing my eyes. Hearing footsteps getting closer to me, I opened them slowly.

I looked up and saw beautiful brown eyes staring at me.

"Princess are you going to tell me how you hurt your hands?"

"I told you, I uh-- cut myself yeah with a knife" Looking away from his eyes. Andrea grabbed my chin softly and turned my head so that I was looking at him. 

"Don't lie to me please, I care about you and I'm trying to help" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Sighing, telling him wont be so bad right? "Well I remembered bad memories from the past, so I decided to let out my emotions on a punching bag"  I said closing my eyes.

Andrea kneeled down so that he was next to me, near eye level. "I'll be here when you need me, you don't need to tell me until you are ready" I nod, I'm not ready to open up yet. He kissed me near my lip, which caused a blush to form.

"I love it when you blush, you look cute" Which caused me to blush even harder

A loud phone call decided to interrupt our moment. "Excuse me" Before he walked to the corner of the room.

I look at the clock to see that it was already 6, I haven't even eaten dinner. I got up and grabbed my phone ordering pizza for myself.

"I'll see you soon princess" He said before giving me a smile, a genuine one.

-------