0.17

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

School sucks

Vacuums suck

Life sucks

What even is life? Life is too short, so break your stupid egos, forgive easily, believe, and most importantly love. But lets throw that all out the window, what actually is life? It's just a stupid excuse to have pain and sorrows. 

Life can be complicated and messy at times, trying hard to keep thing simple or how hard you try to make things hidden. But something or maybe someone will find you and break down your shell.

I'm hiding all my feelings behind this mask, but I'm tired of holding them inside my head. A world so painful, that some would rather be dead. Bullying, Teasing, Racism, Jealousy. These all exist in life, is our world really worth it?

------

"Today I will be assigning you a project that be will be 90% of your final grade. You each need to create a painting that for you shows mystery, how you choose to design it is your choice. Let you mind find its creativeness and guide you through the process. You will have until Thursday to complete this."

I plugged in my earphones and start playing my favourite song. Sighing I pick up my pencil and start to sketch a rough idea of my painting. Art is a place where I can throw all my feelings and express my emotions through my invisible mask. It is one of my favourite classes and hobbies. 

Poke.

Alexis just ignore it and continue to draw.

Poke.

Ignore it

Poke.

"WHAT" I said in hushed tones.

"Woah don't need to go all godzilla on me" Rolling my eyes, what does Andrea want

"I just wanted to ask what you will be painting" 

"It's a secret, you will find out soon"

"But I want to know, I have no idea what to paint" He said pouting. He looks cute when he pouts, like a fluffy d---- Shut up Alexis, snapping me out of my subconscious. 

"You will just have to wait with the oth--" I said smirking

BEEP! BEEP!

And I was saved my the bell. I quickly packed up my things and hurried out of the classroom. Today I wanted to go to the gym, I've been slacking off lately. I changed into a sports bra with matching leggings and headed out to the school gym.

The gym was filled with people, mostly people that I've never seen before. You would think that I would remember who people were with my memory, but people seems to be showing up out of no where. 

I warmed up on the stairclimbers then proceeded to run on the treadmill. After 3 long hours, I have finally finished the workout. Wiping my sweat on my face, I sat down on the stool near me.

"Ughhhh" 

I looked over to see a buff guy, punching the punching bag. His punches were weak, with his form being incorrect. Should I help him? If he keeps going like that, he's never going to succeed. Debating on it, I decided to help. What? I'm not that cold hearted. I think.

"Your form is incorrect" I said from where I was standing. He whipped his head to my direction, looking around to see if I am talking to him or not. 

"Yes I'm talking to you big guy"

"What about my form?" He asked confused. I proceed to teach him where to improve and what to stop doing. "That should give you a better punch" He took in my tips and took a swing to the bag. The bad moved further than where it went before, smirking I look at him.

"Thanks so much, I just couldn't get that correct. I'm Russ" He said putting his hand out for a fist bump. 

"Alexis" While bumping his fist.

"Do you want to head out for dinner? It's getting late and I'm hungry" Russ asked smiling, I was about to answer but a phone call interrupted me. 

"Yeah sure, I'll take this first then we can go" I walked over to a quiet spot in the gym, looking at my phone to see that Elijah decided to call me.

"Whats up"

"Are you free tomorrow? There will be a fight at around 11:30." Elijah asks.

"Yeah sure, hook me up for it. I'm down" I answered excited, I didn't have a fight in a week. A WEEK, that is surely too long. 

"Ok, I'll tell you your opponent soon, see you tomorrow" With that he ended the call. I walk back to where Russ was, he has now unwrapped his hands and ready to go. 

"Lets head out"

------