0.26

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

We decided to go to the mall today, just like we planned before. After this morning, I still haven't talked to Andrea, neither has he made a move to do so. There was this awkward tension surrounding us, and I think the others could feel it too.

All of us sitting around a tiny table, with 3 big guys and 2 tiny girls sitting at a table for 2. We were all squished up together, that was interesting. There were no other tables available.

"Want to watch a movie later, theres a new one that just came out" Amelia said.

"mhm thats fine I have nothing to do anyways" I said while my eyes wondered off.

"sure" Gabe mumbled with food stuffed inside his mouth.

"Ok now everyone get up, the movie starts at 10" Amelia said while pushing us off our chairs.

I was not paying attention, until I got pushed off my chair landing on the floor with fries all over me. 

"Hey what was that for" I said while dusting off the food off me.

"I told you get up" She said while glaring at everyone else. Sighing I pushed myself off the floor, but someones hand was in the way, making me fall again. I heard everyone trying to muffle their laugh, but are failing miserably. 

"Sorry princess, I was just trying to help" Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up. I looked at all of them with no emotion, while their eyes are still laughing at me.

"let it all out" I said while crossing my hands in front of me and leaning against the wall.

Levi was the first one to burst out laughing, as one by one they all started to laugh, clutching their stomachs. 

"ok that's enough" I walked over to the cinema and bought popcorn for the movie.  Amelia went over to buy the tickets, while everyone else was nowhere to be seen. 

Magically they all seemed to come back with loads of food in their hands. We ended up sitting right at the back, with the projector behind us. During the movie Gabe stuck his hand up, his shadow covering the movie. Everyones heads turned towards us as he hides behind the chairs. A man walks up to us, with a flashlight in his hand. 

"I will have to ask you guys to leave" He said which guiding us with his hand. All of us stood up, grabbing all our food with us. Somehow Andrea tripped on the stairs, throwing food onto the man. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at him, Amelia doing the same thing. He turned around glaring at all of us, we all ran as fast as we can out of the place. 

"What we just did there was awesome" Levi said while panting

Since we decided to walk to the cinema, we had to walk back to our dorms. It was now dark, with no one in sight. All of us started laughing at Gabe's joke, the roads filling with our laughter.

My hand grazed against my back pocket, where my phone was suppose to be. I patted my whole body trying to find it, but it was no where. I turned around to see my phone just a few metres away from me. 

"dropped my phone, I'm just going to go get it"

Everyone nodded "We will wait for you here" Amelia said while sitting on the bench. I walked back to and picked it up, stuffing it in my pocket. 

Out of no where, a dash of wind passed me sending my hair all over the place. There was a piece of paper on the floor, with a rose next to it. 

He's coming for you.

The writing was written in cursive with an ink pen, that means the person was right handed. If the person was left handed the ink would have been smudged when writing. 

Confused, I picked both of them up and walked back to my friends. Who wrote this? Who is this? How do they know me? 

"Hey Alexis" someone said behind me, I noticed that I was too engrossed in the note that I passed them without noticing. 

"Where did that rose come from?" Amelia said squinting her eyes at it, I twirled it around my fingers while trying to think.

"It came out of nowhere" I said telling the truth, all their eyes looked at me with suspicion but I ignored it. 

"What?" Andrea said staring at the rose.

"Surely it didn't just appear" Gabe said 

"Well one second nothing was there, the next it just appeared" I tucked the piece of paper into the pocket of my shorts, hoping no one noticed. 

"It's fine, maybe I couldn't see it before" I waved them off and started our journey back. They seem to all drop the topic and talked about something else, I sure hope this is nothing serious. 

I hope.

-----