0.30

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

I woke up with light beaming into my eyes, my eyes flutter open a few minutes later. I feel something heavy on me, I try to push it away but it won't budge. I grunt and continue to struggle, hearing someone laugh under me. 

"you good there princess?"

"AHHHH, get off me Andrea" I said while moving around in his arms.

"correction, it's you who needs to get off me" Andrea said with a wink.

I hit his arm which causes him to groan and let go of me. I get up and run back to my dorm, starting to get ready for school. Grabbing random pieces of clothing as I run to the bathroom, as I ended up wearing a white tube top, ripped black jeans and a black jacket.

 Grabbing random pieces of clothing as I run to the bathroom, as I ended up wearing a white tube top, ripped black jeans and a black jacket

Knock Knock

I grabbed my backpack and opened the door, Andrea was leaning against the door making him fall. I try to hold in my laugh but failed miserably.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny"

"To be fair it was"

He sighs "lets just go" walking ahead of me and scratching the back of his neck.  I laugh and chase after him. We get into his car and drive to school, with my horrible singing I'm pretty sure I broke his eardrums. 

Oh well.

School went by really slowly, I was sitting in math while tapping my pencil on the table. Levi was getting pissed about it, which made me continue to do it. Before he could complain anymore, the door was suddenly slammed opened. 

A pretty asian girl walked through, I'm guessing she's around 5'4. she was wearing a grey graphic tee with a denim skirt, paired with black ankle boots. She looked to our direction and she was really pretty, with her hair in a messy bun and makeup that made her features pop. Her sharp winged liner especially.

Mr M's head looked to the door, his eyebrows were furrowed and his forehead wrinkled

Mr M's head looked to the door, his eyebrows were furrowed and his forehead wrinkled. The girl did a smirk before walking towards a empty seat, which was right next to Andrea.  Mr M's head was still facing the door, frozen. She clapped her hands which made him come out of his daydream. 

"Who are you and what are you doing in my class?"

She smiles before saying "Blake Lau and I'm in this class? I just moved here"

"Then why are you late Ms. Lau?" Mr M said while glaring at her, Blake hasn't even been here for 5 minutes and he already hates her.

"Reasons" She said and did a hand gesture telling him to continue with the lesson. I turned around to face her with a smile on my face. 

"I'm Alexis" pointing to Levi "That's Levi" and lastly pointing to Andrea "and that dickhead is Andrea" 

She laughed "I'm Blake but I think you already know that" 

"Hey I am not a dickhead princess" Andrea says while I hum in response. "Keep telling yourself that"

Blake looks at us confused before tapping on Levi's shoulder "Are they dating?" And before he could reply, both of us cut him off.

"It's complicated"

"Yes"

"Andrea we are not dating, stop giving her false information" I said while rolling my eyes.

"We'll see princess, we'll see" 

------

It was the end of math and we all head to the cafeteria, Blake walks up to me before hesitantly asks "Can i sit with you guys?".

"Yeah sure, I don't think the others will mind"

When we walk into the cafeteria everyone goes silent, they just stare at us walking to our table. More specifically Blake. Some look with disgust while others looked confused, I don't see how being Chinese is "disgusting" . We all share the same blood but just different appearances, it's not like they have never seen an asian. 

We start eating but everyone is still quiet, getting annoyed I stand up. "Look away it's none of your business"  

I'm getting a sense of Deja Vu.

Andrea sits with me while Levi sits with Blake. I smirk at the thought of them together, Levi is always complaining how he's "lonely" but now he has Blake. 

A few minutes later Amelia and Gabe comes into view, they look at Blake before giving a smile to her. "Amelia, Gabe thats Blake and Blake thats Amelia and Gabe" I said while eating my candy bar. 

"My names Gabriel, Gabe is a nickname from her" He said while placing an arm behind Amelia's chair. Blake raises her eyebrow but not before looking at them suspiciously. 

"Blake I have a very important question to ask you which will determine our future friendship

Is Cole Sprouse hot?"I ask and Blake smirks.

--------

Sooooo I decided to change the first message Alexis got to "He's coming for you." instead of what it originally was. I just think I could expand more on this than the other one.

Lots of love guys