0.05

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

Recap:

I was going to reply, but i felt something wet in my hair, turning around to find Chelsea holding a empty milkshake cup.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T

-----------

I glared at her with my meanest glare. Chelsea gulped, with her minions behind her trying to act tuff.

The cafeteria once again, became quiet.

I took my time  walking forward, one step at a time slowly placing my foot on the cold tile floor. Wiping the milkshake that dripped on my face.

I stopped when I was 3 feet away from her.

"Chelsea" saying her name like it was venom in my mouth.

"Didn't I warn you enough from our last encounter?"

"You really think I am scared of you?" She said.

"Are you?"

"No?..." She sounded like she was asking herself that.

"hmmm" I said before I punched her in the face. Satisfied when I head a crack coming from her nose.

Everyone gasping at me.

"YOU BITCH, YOU BROKE MY NOSE"

"Hey hey" Putting my hands like I was surrendering.

"I'm just helping you fix your face" Pointing at her face.

Andrea started snickering next to me, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Andrea baby look at what she did to me" Holding both her hands in front of her, trying to get a hug.

"Chelsea, really? I think she fixed your face, it looks better now." He said smiling at her.

Screaming she ran to the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood behind her.

----- Skip to period  5 -----

I walked into the changing room, changing into my athletic gear. Which is a plain white sports bra, showing off my toned body and gymshark leggings which hugs my curves.

 Which is a plain white sports bra, showing off my toned body and gymshark leggings which hugs my curves

I walked out of the changing room to find a lot of the guys staring at me, some even whistling at me. Stupid perverted boys, can't keep to themselves.

Walking over to the group, who knew we were all in the same class. 

"Today we have a new student Alexis" Directing all the stares to me

"We will be running 10 laps around the gym" "GO"

Mostly everyone starts running fast, while some of us start to jog slowly. Isn't it common sense not to use all your energy at the start, you're going to be tired by the end of it. By the 7th lap, I start to speed up, passing all the tired boys who stupidly sprinted at the start. Gaining speed, I ran the last 3 laps the fastest I can, passing the finish line. I see all the girls are walking, typical. While some of the boys are panting.

"Congrats Alexis you came first" Mr Carey congratulated me and writing something down on his clipboard.

"Princess I didn't know you could run so fast" A voice said beside me, from the nickname I can tell who it is.

"What do you want " I said with annoyance

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you, all of them are still running" I look around to see that we were the only ones finished, the others were still running.

"Oh" 

Our awkward conversation was interrupted by a whistle, startling me. 

"Fuc--" 

"Language" Andrea interrupted me

"Ok everyone please head back to the changing rooms, class ended"

"Alexis lets go" Amelia said tugging on my arm

"I can't I need to talk to someone"

"I'll wait for you in the library" I nod before walking away.

Once everyone has left, I walk up to the gym office.

Knocking on the door, hearing a faint reply I open it.

"Hi, I'm just asking if there is a volleyball team in this school?" I ask.

"Ahhh yes, we do I'm Ms Miller and I am in charge of the team. But try-outs have ended"

" I was wondering if I could possibly join the team? It's my first day today"

"I think that will be alright, show up to practice after school today at 3:20 " She said nodding at me

"Thanks a lot" I said before I left to go change

I use to be captain of my old volleyball team, I am middle blocker. Volleyball helps me release stress by spiking and serving. But instead of like street fighting, there isn't that much contact.

Stepping out of the changing room, I need to find my way to the library.

That was until someone dragged me into a empty classroom, my reflexes kicked in as I twisted his hand behind his back.

The person turned around, rubbing his hand with an amused expression on his face. 

I gulped. Andrea.

"Never thought you could do this, Princess." He smirked moving towards me, until I backed up against the wall.

"Why am I here, I need to meet Amelia" I tried to stay emotionless, but inside I am feeling butterflies in my stomach. What is happening to me?

"She will be fine, I already told her you will be late" He said with a husky and calm voice. His hand tugging onto the hem of my skirt.

"What are you doing?" He didn't reply until he placed his other hand on the other side of my head. 

"The skirt is too short, I don't want anyone to see what is mine" He whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver.

"I don't belong to you, I am my own person" But what he said about be being his made remember all the memories. Taking deep breaths I try to calm myself. 

"Alexis?"

"Huh?" Shaking my head I rub my eyes to stop the tears from flooding. Alexis Jade Reed, you are not the same from 2 years ago, not that pathetic weak girl. You are strong and independent, no one can change that 

"Princess are you ok?" His eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah I am" I look into his striking brown eyes and blinked.

"It doesn't matter if they want you, nothing can change that you are mine. If they want to, they have to go through me first" 

I walked out of the classroom, with Andrea following me from behind. Andrea was walking in front of me, directing me to Amelia. Just thinking about how he had an effect on me, he looks so hot being possessive over me. Snap out of it Alexis, stop.

-------

A/N: This is the fifth chapter of Don't Mess With Her, hope you guys enjoyed it and remember to Vote + COMMENT and SHARE!