0.18

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

Russ was actually a very nice guy, looking past his buff exterior and you will see a big softy. He reminds me of him, joking around with me and lifting up my mood whenever I'm down.

After my conversation with Elijah and fighting for 10 minutes on where to eat, we decided to eat at a local diner near by. The food was amazing, best burger and fries I've ever had, with an amazing vanilla milkshake on the side. I'm definitely going to be back. 

"So how long have you been in this school?" I ask as I try to suck the last bit of milkshake in my cup.

"Since sophomore year, its been a while" Russ said while eating his second burger. 

"Being a new girl sucks, everyone judges you even when you aren't even bothering them. Like leave me be." Annoyed, this honestly sucks. Mind your own damn business..

"Everyone talks about you, and how you are the new addition to the 'squad' " He said making bunny ears at the word. I lift an eyebrow up confused. He must have seen my reacted and continued his sentence. 

"They were always a tight group, ever since freshman. Everyone tried to make friends with them, but it was always them 4. But ever since you came along, it was now the 5 of you."

"But why me?" I asked still confused, I have just a normal girl with a bad past.

"I can see why they are friends with you, you are very similar to them, if not the same" He said smiling at me.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah of course, you were able to find friends who have similar interests as you" 

After hours of conversation, it was now 10. Russ and I have this brotherly connection that I cant explain. I trusted him with all my secrets, most of them. I decided that I was going to invite him to my fight tomorrow.

"Russ?" I ask looking away from the window. 

"Yes Allie?" He decided that 'Allie' was a suitable nickname for me, I don't know why ask him not me.  

"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow, meet me in the lobby at 10:50. No questions asked" I said while trying to analyse his reaction, he seems calm not too shocked.

"Where are we going?" He said looking at me in the eye. 

"As I said, No questions asked. Don't tell anyone about this" Deciding to change the topic, I placed money for the bill, but Russ insisted on paying. We headed back to the dorms soon after that. 

We walked into the lift, and I pressed the 12th floor while he pressed the 10th. I still don't understand the meaning behind the floors, its a damn floor number. It shouldn't separate who's wealthy and who's not. People shouldn't be embarrassed because of their status, humans are just humans no different.

Stopping at the 10th floor and we said our goodbyes and I told him to remember about tomorrow. It finally went to my floor and I slowly headed to my dorm. Every time I've been through this doorway, I payed no attention to the interior design. I traced the patterns on the wall, admiring the small details. 

"I always like the design, it's really beautiful. But..... not as beautiful as you" Mumbling the last bit, thinking I couldn't hear him.  I turned around to face Andrea leaning on his door frame, his hair was a bit messy and he was wearing a white tee shirt and sweatpants. He was looking at me intensely, I noticed that I was still wearing my workout gear. 

"It really is isn't it" I said with a smile

"Princess go change before you catch a cold" Andrea said while continued to look at me, I slightly blushed and look away.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to take a shower anyways" With that I quickly unlocked the door and rushed inside my dorm. This was a hectic day.

-----