0.31

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

After the question I asked Blake we immediately started to get to know each other. I'm pretty sure you know her answer already. She actually plays volleyball which is cool, I might be able to get her a spot on the team. Blake came from Hong Kong but some of her relatives live here. 

It was the end of school and I was walking to training but not before meeting up with Ms.Miller. Recently Lola got into a knee injury so she couldn't play for 6 months, that's until the start of summer.

"Hey I was asking if my friend who is new could possibly try out for the team?"

"Ask her to come to training and we can see if she could replace Lola" 

After hearing that I quickly said a goodbye and tried to find Blake. I ran around the whole school before finding her talking to Levi by his car.

"Blake.." I hold up my finger telling her to wait as I catch my breath, Levi looks at me and tries to hold in his laugh, earning a glare from me.

"You said you play volleyball right?"

"Yeah..."

"Ok let's go to your dorm to get your stuff" I said while dragging her to my car. I sped through the streets not minding the speed limit. When we got to the dorms I asked her to lead the way. We make it to the 11th floor and walk in the hallway until we reach her dorm. 

As she grabs her stuff while being confused on why, I take a look around her dorm. It's neat and tidy and very spacious. After getting ready and changing into our volleyball gear we quickly came back to school. 

I find Levi still standing there talking to Andrea, he looks over to us and gives a wink to Blake. Shaking my head, that kid. Andrea smiles at me as I give one back. I continue to drag Blake to the courts, as I push the door open it reveals everyone warming up. 

Ms Miller smiles at us "EVERYONE GATHER AROUND" 

"We have Blake here and she might be replacing Lola for now"

At the end of training we had a little match against the 2 teams. Blake does a float serve and sending it towards the other court, we end up getting a free ball. Jasmine sets it up for me and I do a spike, but they were able to receive it. Before their spike could make it to our court, Blake and I did a block, blocking their attack. 

"I think we found our replacement" Earning cheers from all of us.

Blake and I walk out of the gym to go back to our dorm, I was about to get in my car but not being stopped by Andrea.

"Alexis" I turn around to see Andrea walking over to me covered in blood, a busted lip, his clothes ripped and a long gash going down his bicep. 

"Woah, what happened" I said pointing to him.

"Ugh.... I fell and tripped?" He said while adding a chuckle at the end. I roll my eyes and take my shirt off.

"If you wanted me that much you could have just asked" I slapped him, which causes him to groan as I accidentally hit his wound.

"Shit sorry, now stop talking" I wrap my shirt around his gash, allowing it to soak up all the blood. I drag him into the car and sped back to my dorm. We got weird stares from everyone, but who wouldn't. A tiny girl dragging a buff man who looks like he got beaten up. 

"Sit" Dragging out a chair and motioned him to sit, I run off to find my first aid kit I have. I always have a spare one, especially since some fights get out of hand. Taking some alcohol to clean the would and patching it up dry. Andrea hisses in pain while I frown.

"Andrea. What happened?" I sigh

He rubs his face with his arm. "You might want to sit down for this" 

--------

totally forgot about this book ahhh shoot. 

all my drafts got deleted except this one, might not update soon sorry guys!

sorry for the long delay