0.12

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "ALEXIS" 

My deep slumber was slowly ruined by a loud noise coming from my living room. I tried to cancel out the noise by putting my blanket over me, but that failed. The noise continued until I got fed up and walked over to the door.

"What do you want" I said with anger in my voice, I eyes were still adjusting to the light, unable to see who was there.

"Good morning to you to" said a voice that sounded very familiar.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK?" shouting in my ear

"I ugh walked into a pole?" Hoping to hide the fact I have been fighting yesterday.

Trying to change the topic, I scratched my head "Why are you here this early in the morning Amelia" 

"MORNING? It's 3 o clock!" She exclaimed while pushing me aside and barging into my dorm.

Her eyes went big and looked around "Nice dorm" 

Sighing what does she want? I'm still exhausted from the fight last night. "Thanks, now did you ruin my sleep just to tell me this?" I said while plopping down onto my couch. I'm pretty sure my hair is all over the place, looking like a birds nest. 

"Can't I visit my best friend?" Amelia said while exploring the whole place

Rolling my eyes "seriously?" 

I walked over to the bathroom and did my business, changing into an oversized t shirt and spandex.  We spent the day watching movies and getting to know more about each other. I have learnt that Amelia has 4 siblings, 2 are step-siblings. She's been friends with the group since freshman and bonded with them quickly, even if she was the only girl.

Amelia walked over to my room and has been in there for quite a long time. Just to make sure she didn't fall in the toilet, I went to go check up on her. What I saw was quite infuriating, she was looking through my closet and raiding it. Throwing pieces of clothing everywhere, legit everywhere there were clothes hanging on my fan.

"AMELIA" Whiled throwing my hands in the air

"We my friend, are going to a club. Now go change" While pushing me into the bathroom. The dress she chose for me was a black spaghetti strapped dress, with a crisscross pattern at the back. 

"Amelia, do you really think this is appropriate?" I ask while stepping out of the bathroom, honestly this dress hugs all my curves in the right places, but it shows a lot of skin

"Damn you look hot, I would totally go for you if I was going for that type" She said with a wink.

I went to my vanity and started with my makeup. I used natural pink eyeshadow with a bold wing, and finishing off with a nude lipstick and some contour and highlight.

 I used natural pink eyeshadow with a bold wing, and finishing off with a nude lipstick and some contour and highlight

Amelia picked out a dark blue dress with lace, with very bold makeup to tie the whole look together

Amelia picked out a dark blue dress with lace, with very bold makeup to tie the whole look together. Once we were both done I grabbed my black heels and purse and walked down to the lobby. 

"We should take a uber since we will be both drinking" Amelia said while grabbing her phone to call one.

We were going to the bar Blue Moon, this was a popular spot for young adults to go partying and drinking. I wont be 18 until a few months, so I made sure to bring my fake id. Amelia came here very often, allowing us to enter without lining up.

"Can I have a shot of vodka" I said to the bartender while looking around the place, it had blue lights everywhere, with a lot of people dance on the dance floor. 

"and can I have a shot of whisky" Amelia said next to me

After shot after shot, both of us started to get drunk. "Dance floor" I shouted to Amelia over the loud music. Both of us where dancing perfectly to the beat of the music, even in our drunken state. Someone put their arm around my waist and I start to grind on them, dancing to the beat of the music. 

Feeling like another drink, I walked towards the bar. "Can I have one of your strongest drinks?" I asked while looking around trying to find Amelia. Her curly hair making her stand out from others made it easy to find her. She was in the corner talking to a random guy that was near our age. 

"Heres your drink" The guy said while handing me a pink drink towards me. I gulped the drink down quickly, the alcohol making my throat burn.

"Hello, my names Jace" A guy said sitting down next to me

"Alexis" I said while giving him a slight nod. This guy was making out with 3 girls already.

"Can I buy you a drink" He said smirking at me. Even though I should have said no, I was too drunk to disagree. Jace whispered something to the bartender before he came back with two drinks.

"Drink up" Jace said while giving me a fake smile. I somehow agreed and drank the whole thing, that was very strong. I had a very high drink tolerance, but this drink is fucking me up. What is happening to me?

----