0.29

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

By this time there were tears streaming down my face, as my voice started to croak. Andrea pulled me into his chest and placed his head on top of mine. He played with the ends of my hair as he wraps his hand tightly around my waist.

"Well that went all down the drain. Something happened to my--- my---"

"Shhhhh. It's ok, you can tell me when you are ready" Andrea said while rubbing circles on my waist as he tries to calm me down.

"No-o it's ok, I need to let this our of my chest" He gives me a slight nod and a reassurance smile.

"Brother. My brother. He was always there for me when I was down, especially things that happened with my "friends".

He---- I'm sorry I can't" Tears start to fall down my face even faster. Andrea hugs me tighter "It's ok, It's ok." He kisses my forehead when I calmed down and my tears stopped. My face was dried with tears and I buried my face in his chest.

"Thank you" I said while sitting straight again.

"Always princess" He said with a smile. We both started to lean in, until our lips were nearly touching. His breath fanning against my own, I smile and look at his lips.

"Oh fuck it" I hear Andrea say before he smashes his lips against mine. I freeze for a second, as my eyes went wide. It took me a few seconds before I understood what was happening. He pulls away and scratches the back of his neck

"I'm so sorry, I knew you didn---" I cut him off my placing my lips on his, Andrea responds immediately but smiles against my lips. Our lips move in sync, which was slow but sweet. I place one of my hands on his face, and another buried in his hair. Andrea wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me in place.

He moves his hand down until my ass and slowly moves back up, then down to my ass again. Lifting me up and placing me on his lap, and I wrapped my legs around him. Licking my bottom lip, I denied his access and closed my mouth. He groans and gently bites down on my lip, I moan and opened my mouth.

He slides his tongue inside my mouth and massages it with mine. I deepened the kiss and we tried to fight for dominance. I tug on his hair and play with his hair, he groans and deepens the kiss even more.

I pull away as I take a deep breath, Andrea doing the same. He smiles at me and gives me a peck on the lips. I use my finger to trace his features on his face, poking his dimples.

"God, that was the best kiss I ever had" He said and cups my face with both his hands.

"I feel the same way" and I kiss him again. This time it was short, but meaningful.

"We should get going now, it's nearly time" He said while giving me a small side smile, he intertwines our hand and does something so that the ferris wheel spins. We wait until it gets to the floor before we get off.

He flicks the switch, as the lights turn off. Our arms together, swinging forward and back as we walk peacefully together, enjoying each others presence. We walk for a while before we made it to his car. Andrea holds the door for me and I sit inside.

Making our way back to the dorms until we step outside of our dorms.

"Can I stay with you tonight?. I'm scared the nightmares will come back" I hesitantly ask. Andrea stays quiet, sighing I grab the handle on my door. But he pulls me back and wraps me in a hug.

"Of course princess, you never need to ask"

I wore one of his shirts that was so big on me that it goes to my mid-thigh. Andrea hugs me from behind and I giggle. What the fuck, giggling? Nice Alexis.

He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. We talk until we nearly fall asleep, it was around 2 o clock. There was something in my mind that I wanted to question.

"Andrea?"

"hmm"

"Why did you let me climb up first today on the ferris wheel?"

"Whenever you fall princess, I will always, I mean always, no matter where you are, or what you are doing.

I will catch you when you fall."

--------

A/N: They finally kissed, after 28 chapters.....