0.15

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

Looking in the mirror, I see that my clothes have changed. I am now wearing a black shirt that went to my mid thigh. After washing up in the bathroom, I make my way towards his kitchen. I see him cooking in the kitchen, his muscles flexing making me mesmerised. His voice making me snap out of my gaze.

"Like what you see?" You could hear the smirk in this voice.

"I've seen better" I tell him, covering up my lie. It's not true, I've never seen someone so muscular.

"Are you sure?"  He said before turning off the stove and walking towards me. I start stepping backwards until my back was against the wall. 

"Ye--s" It was very hesitant and he chuckle at my response. He placed his hands on the side of my head before bending down to my ear. 

Whispering "Your body says otherwise" smirking at his own response. I shutter from his voice, and noticing the close proximity, making my heart race. What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I reacting like this? 

I look over to my left to see that there was an egg, thinking quickly I grabbed it and smashed it in his hair. Laughing at his reaction, he was surprised which allowed me enough space to run away. I giggle before hiding behind the counter. 

"Alexis where are you" My hand was muffling my laughs, making sure not to make that much noise. 

"Come out Alexis" His footsteps got closer to me, causing my breathing to hitch. Until his steps stops. 

Before I could react, flour is poured onto my head. "Got you princess" 

"Oh you are so going down" I ran to the kitchen and grabbed whatever I could find. The one thing I could grab was mustard, I hid it behind my back before running away with it. Andrea was hot in my tail, holding 2 eggs. 

"Alexis come back here" He said while trying to catch me.

"Nope I'm doing fine" Seeing Andrea standing in front of the counter, I ran to it and jumped onto his back, allowing my hands to clasp around his neck and my legs around his waist. I don't know what overcame me but I kissed his cheek and squirted mustard all over his face. 

He turned around and looked at me, cracking 2 eggs on me. Not before giving his signature smile, leaving me weak on my knees. "Now we are even".  

"Ha ha very funny, we should go clean up" He carried me towards his room and placed me on the kitchen counter. "Stay here"

I somehow apply obeyed and waited for him. I didn't get a good look at the bathroom just now, but this place is all very dark and manly. The shower is huge, and the bathroom itself is so spacious.

 The shower is huge, and the bathroom itself is so spacious

Andrea came back in with a towel and another black shirt

Andrea came back in with a towel and another black shirt. Scratching his neck "I ugh don't have any female clothes here, so you can wear another t-shirt of mine. 

"It's fine, anyways can you leave so I could take a shower" I said embarrassed

"yeah sure I'll take a shower in the guest bathroom" he said before walking out and closing the door behind him. At least he isn't one of those people who leaves in opened.

After taking the long shower, I smelt like Andrea. I walked out while drying my hair with the towel, I see Andrea only in a towel that is loosely on his waist. I gulped before I covered my eyes with my hands. 

"put some clothes on" I hear him laugh and then started moving around.

"I'm done princess" He whispers in my ear. I removed my hands and looked at him. He was so close that his breath was fanning onto my face. Andrea gulps before looking at my eyes then my lips. We start to learn in before...

" SCHOOL" I said before pacing around the room. No no no no if I skip, the school is going to call my dad, then I will be sent back to Utah. At first I would have done anything to be sent back, but Bristol isn't that bad, I'm actually enjoying myself for once. I've never enjoyed myself that much that I didn't need to fake my emotions.

"Princess calm down, it will be ok" He said hugging me from behind. My legs start to give up and I end up falling down, dragging Andrea with me. 

"I can't skip, the school will talk to my parents and I will have to go back. I don't want to go back, I'm actually happy here" My voice starts to wobble and tears start to form.

"I won't let you leave me, don't worry I called and told them you were sick. It's ok don't cry, don't cry princess" He said trying to calm me down. 

Everyone that cared about me always leave in the end, they never truly cared about me ever. Leaving me alone in the end, even Xavier left me. 

"You promise?" I said while sticking my pinky out, my eyes wet from my tears.

"Promise" He wrapped his pinky around mine. He kissed my hair "I will never ever break that promise" 

---------