0.21

A/N: I actually wrote this chapter three times because wattpad wont save the damn chapter

A/N: I actually wrote this chapter three times because wattpad wont save the damn chapter. I'm getting very fed up and pissed.

A L E X I S

Thursdays suck, it is always the worst day of the week.

1. My body is still sore from yesterday.

2. My head hurts from walking into a pole.

3. My artwork is due today.

I am sitting in math waiting for the bell to ring, I even packed up all my things. 5 minutes, then I can get out of this class.

....

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1" 

Once it hit 11 o clock I jumped out of my seat, not before I heard Mr. M say something about how the bell doesn't dismiss you. But in my books it does. I ran to the art room and collected my painting, facing it upside down to hide it. It's not that it's bad, but I don't like showing it off. But art was something I could express all my emotions on, it was something special to me. It was my hidden passion, and I wanted to keep it that way. But that all changes today..

"I finally get to see your painting" Andrea said while placing his painting on the desk. He faced it facing down, just like mine. 

"Do I really have a choice" I said and looked away. 

"I guess you don't" He said before chuckling.

"Ok class, today you will be presenting your artworks to the class. Explain the reason why you decided to paint this and how it shows the chosen topic. Who would like to go first?"

-----

After 40 minutes, everyone has presented their paintings except Andrea and me. I crossed my fingers, hoping she forgot about us.

"Ah yes, Alexis can you come to the front with your painting" I widen my eyes, frick. I hear Andrea chuckle before he slightly nudged me to go up. Sighing, I got up and went to the front, slowly but surely. 

"Come on Alexis, time is ticking" 

I placed my painting facing towards me, counting to three and taking a deep breath, I flipped it around to show the whole class. The class became quiet, then suddenly everyone started whispering. I smiled that didn't reach my eyes and scanned across the room. My eyes connecting with Andrea, he gave me a encouraging smile and I nodded in return. 

"Wow Alexis, this is amazing, just wow" Miss Sandra said while staring at my painting.

"Ugh thanks. So I decided to use cool and dark colours in my painting. Ugh.. I think that those colours help bring out the theme as well as making it different." I see every single pair of eyes looking at me, great just great.

"This painting is I guess very dynamic? I used rough brush stokes to show the darkest emotions,  and scratch marks onto the canvas. The painting itself is dark and filled with horror, blanking out the features of the face and making the image distorted so its unclear.

It makes the girl feel like a mystery, like she is hiding something. Her emotions or herself in general are all a mystery to others." I give a small nod to the class and walked back to my seat. 

"Good job princess" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I slightly blushed and looked away, placing my hood on my head. 

"Andrea, come to the front of the class" He got up and placed his painting on the board, showing it to everyone. Gasps was filled in the class, confused I looked over to see everyone focussing on his work. 

No.

He painted me, and to be honest it looks exactly like me. Even if you could barely see my face, but from the features of the person it looks a lot like me. Andrea looks around the classroom, avoiding my eyes. 

"So this painting is on how she is a mystery. She may seem alright on the outside, but deep down she is broken. All she needs is a friend who will lead them on the right path.

The girl---" He was cut off my Chelsea shouting across the room.

"That's me right? Omg you painted me---"

"No it is not you, sit down Chelsea" He cleared his throat before continuing.

"The sunflowers are like her shield, shielding herself off from everyone else. The random strokes in the background show the destruction and the mess inside of her."

Andrea walks back to his seat and smiles at me, I reply with one back. Fake. "I wonder who she is" 

"I think you already know"

------

Alexis's painting (painted by Guy Denning)

Andrea's Painting (painted by Lena Danya)