0.02

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

(A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @Blonde330! Thank you so much)

I wake up from the coldness splashing on my face.

"Wake up sugar" said a familiar voice that I fear everyday.

I look up to find Jonas looking at me curiously. Jonas is a guy around his mid twenties with a lot of wrinkles for his age.

Months have past and I am still stuck in the empty dark room. I get a meal once everyday which consists of  a slice of bread and a glass of water. "Look at me" Looking down, I see my weak bruised body from the constant beating I get.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME BITCH" While trying to process the words coming out of his mouth, I feel him tug on the ends of my hair and leaving a sharp pain on the side of my cheek. 

"Miss, Miss you need to wake up"

I woke up gasping, Jonas still haunts me even if he is gone. The nightmares I get most nights all feel real, it's been 2 years and I will never forget... I don't think I will ever. Those 6 months will always scare me,  nothing will change this.

I slowly open my eyes to see a women staring at me. Looking around me, I see that I am still on the plane, but all the seats are empty.

"Miss, we have landed, you need to get off the plane now" 

I nod and the lady and quickly collected my belongings and left the plane. I need to go find my luggage and find the person who is meeting me at the airport. I walk forward until I finally see the baggage collection wheel. Grabbing my luggage, I start walking to the exit of the airport.

After looking around for 10 mins, I see a person holding up a sign "North-ride High". I walk faster towards the sign, hoping I am not late.

 "Um hi? Im Alexis" I said while pocking the person on the back.

The person turns around to reveal a really good looking guy. He has smooth blond hair, with bright brown eyes. He was wearing jeans and a white shirt  that hugs his muscle.

"Good evening, I'm Levi" He speaks with a english accent.

"Soooo" I said breaking the awkward silence. "Why are you here? Do you go to North-ride?"

"Ahhh yes I do, its a pretty good school to be honest, not counting the boarding bit. That can be really hectic" 

I nod.

"You will be fine, everyones pretty nice. I guess?" He said sounding more like he was asking a question.

"Oh and to answer your other question, I am here because I was in detention and I'm here now"

"bad boy?" I asked smirking, at least I made a friend who seems similar to my other friends back in Utah.

"You know it" He smiles while winking.