0.25

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

It was around 1am where I jolted out of my sleep, the sky started pouring and thunder crashed down. From the outside I seem like I'm not scared of anything, but one thing I am scared of is thunder. You can call me a baby all you want, but nothing can change that.

I stare out the window, seeing the water hit the glass. The sky was still dark, clouds everywhere with lots of chaos. I'm still not use to the weather in the UK. Back there, I would always use sleeping pills to keep me asleep from the thunder. I made it a goal to stop relying on them, I need to stop depending on them to sleep. It was ruining my health, and deep down I know I can't live like this.

I saw Andrea sleep on the couch in my room, he didn't want to make uncomfortable and sleep on the same bed. After a few minutes, the thunder didn't continue. Just as I was able to sleep a loud BOOM came out of nowhere.

"FUCK" I yell, my parents got soundproof walls which was useful in this situation, I didn't want to wake the others up. Andrea fell of the couch from my voice, I would laugh in this situation but I am too frightened to even talk.

"Princess?....

 ...Alexis?" He sat near me, I flinched from his touch.

"Shhhh, come here" My blankets were wrapped around me, which made me look like a moving worm.

He wrapped his arms around me but I didn't hug back, as we stay in this position for a long time. I ended the silence and started talking

"I'm sc--ared" My voice croaked, thunder crashed down again.

"Shit" I flinch and hugged Andrea. He played with my hair and rubbed my back with his thumb. "It's ok, It's ok. I'm here" He's going to leave me, everyone does. The only person who didn't was him, nobody wants me. Nobody. With that I start crying into his chest, his chest is now wet from my tears.

"Let all your emotions out, it's bad to juggle up your feelings"

"I'm sorry I made your chest wet" I said while the tears keep falling down.

"Its alright" Andrea said wiping them away from my face.

"You will probably leave me now, everyone I care about only wants me for one thing." The tears start streaming down my face even faster, hiccups started to form.

"I don't care about your money or your status, I only care about you. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, even if you don't show your emotions I know you still care for everyone. You observe everyone secretly even if you think we don't notice, we do.  Alexis Reed, all of us care about you so much that we think of you as our best friend"

"Nobody wants me, you all need to stop caring" 

"Princess, I would NEVER leave you. Ever" I sniffle and hug him even harder. 

We lay down on the bed together with my back facing his chest, he pulled me closer to me as I face his chest. I look up to see him smiling at me, I give one back. A genuine one not the fake ones I put on my face.

"That's the smile I love to see" Andrea kissed my forehead and we fall asleep in each others arms.

-----

Sorry this was a short chapter, but this was a very important one :)