0.14

A N D R E A (Chapter 12+13)

I woke up at 6 o clock from my nightmare, it's not like I will be able to sleep again. Packing my gym bag, I went to the school gym. The school gym is pretty decent with any equipment we will ever need. I went to the weights and started to lift them, making them heavier as I go.

I drive back to my dorm, walking past Alexis's door. With her tanned skin and her beautiful blueish grey eyes. Just thinking about her makes my heart beat faster, what is happening? This never happens to me, usually girls don't have an effect on me. Except one, my princess.

I decide to read, which helps me calm down whenever need to. It makes me forget about what is happening with my life, letting me to zone out for a while. My piece and quiet is quickly ruined from the constant knocking next door. What is that noise? I stop reading and listened to whats happening.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "ALEXIS"

After a while, the door is opened and another voice is heard. I peaked into the door hole to see my princess standing there in workout gear. Workout gear? I didn't see her at the gym.

"What do you want" Alexis said, her voice is filled with anger

"Good morning to you to" Amelia said not affected by her tone of voice

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK?" Amelia shouted at Alexis. The hole was too small for me to see her cheek, but from afar you can see it is bruised. 

Alexis thinks for a while before saying "I ugh walked into a pole?" she sounded like she was asking a question more than answering.  Just thinking about someone hurting her made my blood boil, no one hurts my princess and gets away with it.

I will ask her about it later, having enough of their conversation I grabbed my headphones and continued to finish my book. 

After a few hours, I fell asleep on my couch. My sleep was interrupted by a phone call. 

"WHAT" I replied angrily  

"Andrea its Amelia, somethings wrong with Alexis." That made my fist curl up, what happened to her? Is she ok?

"What happened to her" My voice was full of concern. In the background, you could here the blasting music and people yelling. Is she at a club?

"Alexis has a very high drinking tolerance, but she is soooo drunk right nowww" She slurred a little

"Can you come and pick her up, tell Gabriel to come pick me up as well" 

"Ok, send me the address. NOW" and I ended the call. Not bothered to change, I went down one floor and knocked on Levi and Gabriel's dorm. 

KNOCK  KNOCK  KNOCK  KNOCK

The door is opened by Gabriel, he looks tired but it is only 12. Rolling my eyes, "Amelia called, said that Alexis is drunk and needs us to pick them up. LETS GO"

"Calm dow man, I need to grab my car keys" He went in his room and searched for them. I leaned onto the wall waiting for him, how disorganised is he.

"Ok lets go mate" He said locking the door to his dorm. Not wanting to waste time, I kept clicking on the elevator button, but the lift is stuck on the 4th floor. Fed up, I ran down the stairs as quickly as I can, I want to see my princess. 

"Andrea slow down man, she will be ok. I've never seen you act this way before" Gabriel said panting

"Alexis is different, she will be mine" I replied

I ran to my garage and took the first car I saw, following the directions Amelia sent me, Gabriel following behind. I parked in front of the club "Blue Moon", this was a ver popular club for teenagers. Standing outside was Amelia, but where is Alexis?

"ANDREA COME HERE" She said shouting over the music

"Wheres Alexis? What happened? Is she ok?" I said worried

"She's fine, she's dancing over there" Pointing to the girl with the short dress. The dress hugs her in every way, making her irresistible. I could imagine all the guys going after her, she looks really hot and beautiful. I can't wait until she will be my queen.

I walked over to Alexis and looked at her swaying her hips to the music. Snap out of it Andrea.

"Princess, lets go" I said calmly

"No" She pouted like a little kid, she looks so cute. I just want to kiss her so bad. Sighing I need to stop this, I carried her bridal style and headed towards the entrance. She tried to wiggle out of my hold, but gave up eventually. 

Before I could place her in the car, a voice interrupted us. "Alexis where are you going?". I turned around to see Jace running towards us. Jace use to be one of my best friends, but things happened and he stabbed me in the back. 

"She's going with me, now leave" I said fed up with this, somehow Jace didn't get the memo and kept asking Alexis questions.  "Are you alright? Do you need me? Come with me Alexis?" 

"I'm fine" Alexis replied while blowing hair out of her face, she looks so beautiful. 

"You heard her, now shoo" Smirking at him, she wants me not you.

Just before Jace turned around to leave "I will come back for you, just you wait" Like you would, you backstabbing bitch.

Looking down at my arms I see a beautiful girl in her drunken state, "How much did you drink princess?" I asked quietly

"Ugh I'm not-----shhhure, Jace gave me a drink" That bastard probably spiked your drink...

While we were going back to the dorms, I look over to see my princess drifting off to sleep, "I wont let anyone hurt you" and kissed her forehead. Even if I have to risk my life, I will always protect you. 

-------