0.04

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

Opening my eyes, I kick myself off the locker and start walking to my class. Not before I hear a voice.

"That was pretty cool what you did there, no one has the guts to sticks up to her" Turning around, I see a pretty girl with long wavy hair, tanned skin

"That was pretty cool what you did there, no one has the guts to sticks up to her" Turning around, I see a pretty girl with long wavy hair, tanned skin. She was wearing a Ac/Dc shirt, a pair of ripped jeans with a circle belt, old skool vans and layered necklaces.

"Thanks I guess, she was getting on my nerves. Girls like her need to be put back in her place"

I smile at her.

"Let me see your schedule" I look through my bag to find a crumpled piece of paper. Looking at it it said today I had;

Period 1 : English 410 (Mrs. Parker)

Period 2 : English 410 (Mrs. Parker)

- Break -

Period 3: History 206 (Mr. Smith)

Period 4: History 206 (Mr. Smith)

- Lunch -

Period 5: P.E Gym (Mr Carey)

Period 6: P.E Gym (Mr Carey)

Period 7: Free period

Period 8: Free period

I gave it to her while she reads it. She smiles "We have Chemistry and p.e together"

I relied with a nod.

"Oh by the way I'm Amelia Martìnez"

"Alexis"

"What dorm are you?" I ask curiously

"Im on the 11th, what about you"

I scratch my head while thinking, should I lie? No I shouldn't I don't want to lie to her.

"Imonthe12thfloor" I said quickly

"What?"

"I said, Im...ugh on the 12th floor" I said while half smiling.

"Finally! I thought Andrea would be the only one on that floor" She exclaimed.

Andrea? That guy again?

 "Andrea?" I was confused

"Andrea King, the founder of Elite King Corporations? You don't know him?" Ohhhh him, I overheard my parents talking about how they want to co-operate with him.

"Yeah everyone here is the heir of a rich company, not including Andrea. Or is daughter or son of a famous person"

"Yeah and I'm guessing your father is of Mason Reed?"

"Yeah"

Ding Dong Ding Dong--

"Ive got to go to class, see you at break" she said before she runs off, blending in with the crowd.

I walk around trying to find my english class. Where the hell is it? Why is this school so f-ing big.

It took me 5 minutes to find my classroom, ahh shoot Im late. Opening the door without knocking, I instantly get greeted by 20 heads snapping into my direction.

"Who are you" Asked my teacher. I think it was Mrs. Parker?

"Alexis Reed, new student" Saying without emotion.

"You're late Ms. Reed."

"Well no shit, I'm fucking new" I said. But I hear a snicker from the back of the classroom. I turn my head to face a guy staring at me, he is hot; sharp jawline, light brown hair and eyes.

"Sorry Mrs" I said with an eye roll.

"Just sit down Ms Reed, don't be late again"

I walk to the back of the classroom, not before I see Barbie sticking her leg out to "trip me". Does she think I'm bind? I can see her whole foot out. I stepped over her foot, walking to the empty chair.

I ended up sitting at the back of the class, next to the window. Putting my headphones in, I start listening to Black in Black by AC/DC.

I can feel someone gazing at me, looking to my right I see the mystery guy looking at me trying to figure me out. I do a small wave which snaps him out of his gaze and he quickly looks away.

Ding Dong Ding Dong--

I quickly run out the classroom, throughout the whole lesson I could feel him staring at me, even after my wave.

Deciding to make a grand entrance, I kicked the cafeteria doors opened. Everyone stops talking and looks at me. I look around until I found Amelia sitting alone in the centre table. 

"Over here Alexis" and starts waving like a maniac.

The cafeteria was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, my boots making a sound every step I take. Sitting down, I look at Amelia. What is she doing alone?

"Hi"

"Lexi" says a voice behind me, sitting down. 

"Levi" As i said that, more footsteps start walking towards our table, 2 more people sit down. I look at them to see the mystery guy and another guy. 

I noticed that the cafeteria was still quiet, no one else was talking. Getting frustrated over the silence, I stand up.

"GET A LIFE AND TURN AROUND"

As I said that everyone started talking again, feeling satisfied I sit back down. All 4 of them stare at me in shock. What did I do ?

"What?" I was very confused.

"Nothing" Levi said smirking.

"And you guys are?" I ask looking towards the 2 of them.

"Oh sorry, I'm Gabriel Walker" Pointing to himself

"And he's Andrea King" Pointing to the mystery guy

Ohhh so his name is Andrea.

"Alexis, but I think you already know that?"

"Chelsea?, thats her name? I just guessed, who knew it was her actual name.

"Yeah her name is Chelsea, daughter of Anna Spears,"

"well fuck" I muttered quietly

"Princess, those swear words don't belong in your mouth" He said while smirking.

"Don't fucking call m-----" Then something or specifically someone covers my mouth, I glare at him and lick his hand. 

As he takes his hand off my mouth, I huffed and pouted.

I was going to reply, but i felt something wet in my hair, turning around to find Chelsea holding a empty milkshake cup.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T

-------