0.08

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

"No, No PLEASE don't, please" I screamed but there was no use, he wouldn't stop.

"Please, please" Every word getting quieter and quieter.

"Sugar Shut up or it's going to be worse" He said with anger laced in his voice

I felt pain in my stomach, looking down to see a blood start seeping through my shirt.

It's just a dream, it's just a dream. This is not real.

Checking the time to see it was 7:00, I decided to go to the school gym. I wont be able to sleep anyways, there isn't any point in trying.

Heading to the school gym, I see no one here. I go to the corner where the punching bag is and wrap my hands.

Stupid Jonas

Hit

"You are pathetic"

Hit

"No one wants you"

Hit, Hit

"Die"

Kick, Hit

"Your parent's never wanted you"

Hit, Kick, Kick, Hit, Hit

"You were a mistake"

With that I sent a powerful punch, letting the bag fly off the hooks

I unwrap my hands to see my knuckles bruised but cuts . Was I actually a mistake?, did my parents never want me?

---- Back at her dorm -----

Going to my bathroom, I disinfect the cuts and wrap my hands with a bandage. I change into my outfit, a black tank top, with a black skirt and belt. The weather started to get chilly, so I decided with a red, white and blue windbreaker.

I go down to my garage to see my bike parked where it should be, good job Andrea

I go down to my garage to see my bike parked where it should be, good job Andrea. Heading out of school, I decide to take the long route to clear my mind.

Parking my bike, I see another motorcycle next to mine. The person lifts up their helmet to reveal Andrea, his soft hair was bouncing up and down, while he ran his fingers through it.

"You done staring princess?" That let me out of my gaze.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" He said with a smirk

Just to get him annoyed, I took my phone out and took a picture of him.

"I didn't think you actually would" He said laughing

"Ha ha very funny" I said leaving him to stand alone.

"Alexis what happened to your hands" Andrea said worried.

Using my sleeves to hide my hands "Nothing happened, I ughhh cut myself while cutting an apple" I said with my best fake smile.

He looks at me pointedly "and you somehow managed to cut yourself on both hands?"

Ugh shit "um well it slipped out of my hands?" With that I started to run towards the school, not looking back once.

Before I greet Amelia, she drags me to another room.

"What happened with Andrea?" She asked me

"What do you mean? Nothing happened?"

"Before you came, Andrea didn't look in any girls direction. He didn't even let us ride his car because it was special to him. But since you came he started calling you princess. Giving you rides on his car, he totally has a crush on you"

"N--o he doe--sn't" Why am I shuttering, I don't even like him.

"Alexis why are you blushing" I look down trying to conceal my blush

"You like him don--" I quickly placed by hand on her mouth

"Shut up I don't, It's just it's complicated ok"

"Oh btw, can we go shopping today. I need new clothes since I didn't bring much with me"

"Yes we will go SHOPPING. Meet me after school by your bike"

---After school-

I walk towards my bike because Amelia told me to meet her here, but I see people huddling around something. Walking closer, I see that they are circling around my bike. I start pushing through the crowd until I am at the front. I found Amelia giving me eye signals towards my bike. What I see was unexpected, leaning on my bike was Chelsea. That bitch, who gave her the authority to touch my baby.

"Get off my bike" I said with anger

People around me start to stiffen from the tone of my voice, some of them started filming us.

"What do you mean, it's mine" Chelsea said

"I see you got your nose fixed" I said as I leaned towards her

"But it's still crooked" I said before clapping my hands together.

She screamed and covered her nose with her hand.

"But back to the point, why are you on my bike?"

"I told you it's mine"

"Are you sure Chelsea?" I asked. This is going to be fun, why not make it entertaining.

"Yes of course"

"Ok then do you have the keys for it?

"Um no... I lost it"

"Well look here I have them" Dangling them from my finger

"GIVE IT BACK," Chelsea said with fake anger

"I will but, to prove that its yours can you get on it and ride it for me?"

She closed her eyes "Duh ok"

She snatched the keys before she tried to find the key hole to start the engine.

"Having trouble there?" I asked

"Nope, Im fine"

"Well thats not where the key goes" I said point to the key hole to where its suppose to be.

"See I know where it is" She gets on my baby and tries to balance herself, the stand is STILL UP. Chelsea wobbles before she falls to her right, people start moving away so she falls onto the floor.

"Point proven" I snatched my keys from her hand before dragging Amelia towards a quieter place.

"What happened before I got here?" I asked curiously

"Well Chelsea started making up lies about how she is so cool that she has a motorcycle, and then you came"

That bitch, as they say 'Karmas a bitch'

"Forget it, lets go shopping. I'll follow you from my bike" Amelia nods before she walks away to her car.

Sighing, this will be a long day

-------