0.13

A L E X I S 

A L E X I S 

Jace walked up to me and whispered in my ear "Having fun little one" I only replied with a drunk smile. Before he could do anything to me, Amelia was shouting my name which brought me to her attention.

"ALEXIS ALEXIS OVER HERE" I walked over to her, trying to maintain my balance, keeping me from falling.

"Hello Ameliaaa" I slurred while nearly losing my balance, Amelia keeping me from falling.

"What happened to you?" She asked me, she was half drunk at that time. Shrugging, I started to dance to the music. Amelia looked at me concerned before she phoned someone on the phone. After what felt like 30 minutes, I see her talking to someone very familiar. Who is that? 

"Princess, lets go" said a voice that I've heard many times before.

"No" Pouting like a little child. Andrea signed before carrying me bridal style, I tried to move out of his hold but it was no use. I ended up not moving and letting him carry me. 

Before we were near his car, someone called my name. "Alexis where are you going?" said Jace while he was trying to catch up with us. I was about to reply but Andrea beat me to it.

"She's going with me, now leave" He said while giving a glare towards him. Jace didn't get the message and started pestering me with questions. 

"Are you alright?  Do you need me?  Come with me Alexis?" 

"I'm fine" I slurred while trying to act anger, while blowing my hair out of my face.

"You heard her, now shoo" Andrea said and giving him a smirk.

"I will come back for you, just you wait" Jace said before turning around and walking away, not before he glanced back at us.

"How much did you drink princess?" He said while quietly

"Ugh I'm not-----shhhure, Jace gave me a drink" I said counting my fingers.

"That bastard, he probably spiked your drink" He mumbled while placing me in his car, I saw Amelia getting into Gabriel's car. At least she won't be alone I thought.

During the car ride back home, I stared out the window. I started to drift into sleep, not after hearing Andrea saying something along the lines of "I wont let anyone hurt you" and feeling pressure on my forehead. 

--- The next day ---

I woke up in a bed, in a unknown surrounding. The walls were black, with different shades of grey around the room. I have a huge hangover, I feel like I got run over by a truck.

"I see you have finally woken up" said a voice coming from the doorway

"I feel like I'm about to die" While I hear a chuckle

"From the amount of drinks you drank, one being spiked. I think that this is inevitable princess" He walked over and giving me an aspirin. Before he could give me water, I swallowed it dry.

He looked at me shocked "What? You were taking too long" I said before lying back in the bed.

"Is this your room?" I ask closing my eyes. This room surely does smell like him, even the pillow does.

"Yes princess it" Of course it is you dumbass, why did you even ask that

Wait how did I even get here, I remembered everything that happened yesterday. The last thing was falling asleep in his car. That stupid jerk Jace, why did I even accept that drink, I'm so stupid.

"How did I get here last night?" 

"I carried you here, you fell asleep in the car. I didn't have your keys so I placed you here?"  Hold up, that means he slept on the same bed? Wai----

"No I didn't, I slept on the couch. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable" 

"Just to let you know next time, I have a key inside the flower pot. No need to make you inconvenient" I said while smiling at him.

He walked over to me, but not saying a word. At this time I was very confused, what is he thinking about? Smiling he said "next time?" I quickly understood what he said and my eyes went big. "Ughhhhh no no next time" While running to the bathroom. Well I tried to find the bathroom, but didn't succeed. 

"It's on your left" I then ran to the door and slammed it shut, not before I heard him chuckle. Sliding down the door, can you be anymore awkward Alexis? Really a next time? 

-----

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the book so far, make sure to comment vote and share.