0.23

A L E X I S

A L E X I S

I changed out of my volleyball kit and wore comfortable Pyjamas, Andrea went over to his dorm to get changed. They will all be sleeping over tonight, I placed extra blankets and pillows out and threw them on the couch.

I changed into a calvin klein bra and sweatpants, and tying my hair into a quick messy bun. Removing all my leftover makeup, I washed my face. 

Andrea came back with 4 bags of chips, and placed them on the table

Andrea came back with 4 bags of chips, and placed them on the table. He wore grey sweatpants, without a shirt which showed off his 8 pack. He glanced at me before glaring at my clothing choice. 

He slowly walked towards me, grabbing me as I am frozen in my spot

He slowly walked towards me, grabbing me as I am frozen in my spot. Here we go.

"Princess" Andrea said while looking in my eye.

"mhm" 

"Wear a jacket or something. Better yet, go change" 

"I can wear whatever I want, you cant stop me"

Our faces were inches apart, I could feel his hot breath on my face. I looked down on his lips and both of us started to lean closer. Our lips were about to touch, 

"Ding Dong Ding Dong"

"Great" He said while rubbing his neck. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing everyone wearing their pyjamas.

Amelia ran into my dorm "LET"S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" I see that all of them brought over loads of food. We decided to watch Fast and Furious 7, I went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn for all of us. Minutes later, I walked out with 4 bowls of popcorn, nearly dropping all of them. 

"Be careful there princess" I handed Amelia, Levi and Gabriel all a bowl, but left a big bowl for Andrea and I to share. 

"This is such a good movie" Levi said while plopping popcorn into his mouth.

"I agree, but I like the first one better" Amelia said while trying to find a comfortable position.

The movie finally started and everyone snuggled up on the couch, I was in the corner with Andrea next to me. Throughout the movie, I could feel his gaze on me and I tried to ignore it. Andrea placed an arm on the couch behind me while slightly grazing his fingers on my shoulder.

Finally he decided to drop his hand on my shoulder, we stayed there for a bit before I leaned my head on his shoulder. We snuggled up against each other until he lifted up me up onto his lap. 

"Put me down!" I whispered to him

He chuckled but didn't move at all. I tried to get rid of his hand, but he wouldn't budge. Giving up I slapped him on the leg before leaning back on him. Andrea wrapped his arms around me and continued to watch the movie.

-----

I somehow fallen asleep during half of the movie, but it's fine I already watched it multiple times. What? Who doesn't love a movie about street racing.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. Andrea had his arms around me, while everyone else was spread out on the couch or the floor, I think Levi fell of the couch. Guessing by the sunlight, it was already 7 am. I tried to wiggle out of Andreas hold, but it made him tighten it even more.

I poked him, making him smile. I poked my finger on his dimple, and continued to do that around his face. Andrea moved and opened his eyes. 

"Hi" 

"Hi" He said with his croaky voice and messy hair.

"Um do you mind?" While pointing to his hand.

"I do mind"

I rolled my eyes and he let go of my arm. I grabbed my air horn, I don't know why I have it either and walked back to everyone else. Andrea was now wide awake and was aware of what I was doing. He put his fingers in his ear and signalled for me to do it.

3, 

2 ,

1

I pressed down and it made a really loud noise, waking everyone up.

"ALEXIS SHUT THE FUCK UP" Amelia screamed while using the pillow to block out the noise

"ALEX" Levi whined 

"ALEXIS REED YOU BETTER SHUT THAT OFF OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" Gabe said while rolling around.

Andrea stood in front of me, protecting me from Gabe's threat. Chuckling at their responses, I let go of the air horn making all 3 of them sigh in relief. 

"Ok now wake up or I will kick you out of my dorm. Chop Chop" No one moved. 

"GET OFF YOUR ASSES NOW" I shouted and they all ran to the bathroom.

Shaking my head, my friends..

-----