❰ 29 ❱

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE AWESOME! Happy Valentines Day! The rest of this book will be epic and fluffy I swear :) enjOyyy...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I really hoped that Martin took my excuse for the ring.

The ride home from the mall was extremely quiet. Bram still didn't know if he had gotten the job at Hot Topic yet, and I was still internally debating if I should tell Bram about my run-in with the one and only Martin Addison. At a red light, Bram decided to turn on the radio to drown out the silence of the car ride. I tried to listen to what the radio host was saying, but my mind didn't want to process the words.

At one point in the car ride, Bram took a deep breath an exhaled very slowly, I decided this would be the perfect time to bring up Martin and the mall.

"Bram, if I tell you something, can you promise NOT to freak out?" I whispered, swallowing and wincing at how dry my throat was. Bram's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Bram was not taking his eyes off the road. Like the law-abiding freak he was, he pulled over onto the side of the road. "Wait?" I questioned eyeing Bram as the car came to a halt on the side of the road. We had stopped in a neighbourhood I wasn't familiar with and I felt the eyes of the questioning neighbours on the back of my head.

"Bram, you didn't need to pull over," I blinked eyeing the sketchy lady who was walking down the street walking her poodle. Just for safety, I locked the doors of the car. Bram rolled his eyes, I could tell he was trying not to smile at my cautious movements.

"Usually, Si, the phrase 'I need to tell you something' is never said in a positive manner," Bram sighed, looking over in my direction sadly. My body froze and all the blood rushed to my head, my face was burning as I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Oh god Bram, I'm not breaking up with you!" I laughed as Bram physically relaxed and traded his frown for a smile. 

"Thank GOD--" he eyed me, "then what am I 'NOT to freak out' about?" I turned my body to face his and considering we were in his mothers old Lexus, it was not the most comfortable of positions. But I felt at this moment, I had to face him, to open up to Bram not just verbally, but physically as well. I took in a deep breath, relaxing my shoulders and releasing the tension that I had no idea built up. Bram was eyeing me still, not saying or doing anything to rush me.

"I ran into Martin Addison at the mall while I was waiting for you. He knows about the ring and I forgot to take it off before we left. I'm super sorry Bram, I told him it was a promise ring, but I doubt he believed me..." I was silenced by Brams lips on mine. For once I didn't care about who could be watching us, or who could be seeing us kissing at this exact moment. Or who they could tell. For once, Bram and I just kissed. We didn't care about where we were, or who saw us. 

Bram was leading the kiss, and his hand found its way to my hair, messing with it and keeping me grounded. I felt my face getting extremely hot, and Bram giggled. Letting go of me and looking down at me, seeing the mess of a man I had become. All thanks to Bram and his stupid lips, and face, and personality. I fell in love with Bram from the second I met him, even if I didn't know it at first. Bram as "Blue".

Before Bram, I had never known what love was. Sure, I had liked many boys. Many straight boys. Yet, Bram was the one who stole my heart and refused to give it back. He was my guy. My boyfriend, my fiance. 

I grabbed Bram's face and kissed him passionately, my heart bursting with pride. For once I knew who I was and who I wanted to spend my entire life with, the man that I love... Abraham Greenfeld.

Bram's hand fell to the small of my back. I was dazed by Bram's eyelashes and I couldn't stop looking at them. His eyes were so beautiful. I closed my eyes -- because Bram had done so as well -- leaning into the kiss. With my eyes closed, I felt my other sensed heightened. The smell of Bram's cologne tickled my nose, and I honestly really liked the smell of it. I broke the kiss and buried my face into his neck to smell his cologne a bit more. Bram giggled, pulling me closer to him and we sat there for a bit. Bram holding me was one of the best things I had ever experienced in my life. His touch was so warm and he would always let me listen to his heartbeat. Alas, since we were in a car I couldn't really hug him well, but his arms were around me so it still counted.

"Si... I know you really to stay here but it's getting dark," he pointed out, I turned my head to notice that it was getting darker outside the car. I really didn't want to leave Bram, but I knew that we had to get going, our parents would start to worry if we didn't get home soon.

"Okay," I frowned, pulling away from Bram's embrace and sitting in my seat. Bram turned on the car and started to drive out of the weird neighboorhood were we had our random hugging session. I looked out the window enjoying the lights from the houses blurring as the car accelerated in speed. I smiled when Bram turned the radio on, this time there was no awkwardness in the car. Bram softly sang some lyrics of a song I didn't know, and slowly like a lullaby he sang me to sleep.

Oh my god, I'm so in love with him...

━━━━━━━━━━━━

did you like the fluff?