❰ 32 ❱

thanks for #1 in the category Love Simon! :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I woke up from my slumber to five text messages and a missed FaceTime call from Bram. I was worried something was wrong, and I almost called him back, until I read the texts that he had sent me earlier that night.

BRAM: hey si, i know youre probably sleeping rn. i just wanted you to know that im very sleepy.

BRAM: oh and also that i miss you a lot :( 

BRAM: and yes! i know we just spent practically all night together but i still miss you a ton! <3

BRAM: okay im going to try and sleep now because i don't want to wake you up

I giggled, scrolling down to see what Bram had sent to me in the morning after his sleep-deprived texting fit.

BRAM: good morning, sorry si! i guess i get really needy when im sleepy

I laughed and rolled over to the other side of the bed to get more comfortable before texting him back.

SIMON: don't apologize. it's cute :)

I waited for a text back, and when I didn't get one right away I assumed Bram either forgot to bring his phone with him wherever he went, or he just fell back asleep. I couldn't blame the guy. he had spent the entire night talking to me as well as texting me.

I -- unlike Bram -- decided to get up for the day, brushing my hair and glancing at my posters in the bathroom. Half the time I admired the posters and half the time I wanted to rip them off the wall to make way for new posters I could possibly get. I shook my head, making my way downstairs. 

I left my bedroom feeling pretty happy, Bram still hadn't texted back. I didn't know why I was so paranoid about him not texting me back, he had just fallen asleep and not fallen out of love for me! I made my way to the kitchen where my mom was standing in front of the fridge talking quietly with my father. The second I walked into the room they stopped talking and eyed me. Uh oh. What did I do now?

"Simon honey?" my mother smiled and motioned for me to sit at the kitchen table. I sat down, wondering what in the world I could have done. Were my parents mad about me accidentally staying out too late with Bram? That was an accident. It's not my fault time flew faster than Icarus flying to the sun. "We need to talk," my mom continued bringing me back to the conversation, incredibly nervous about whatever was about to go down.

My phone buzzed three times in my pocket, signalling to me that Bram had just woken up. I looked back to my parents knowing better than to check my phone when they were speaking so seriously to me.

The nerves in my stomach were killing me, seriously... what did I do?

━━━━━━━━━━━━

i know its a filler chapter soz