End

Hey everyone!

Z here :)

And no, my first name does not start with Z, I just think the letter Z is cool and different.

Just a little insight into this story and how I wrote it and stuff...

First: CONGRATS ON MAKING IT THROUGH "I Need You"!!  Thank you so much for your love :)

I started liking BTS this year really actually, sorry to all the BTS stans/ARMY out there who have been around for them since the beginning, but yes this is a new love. 

Originally, sorry again ARMY, I thought they were weird, but I was SO WRONG.  I started to love them when I watched a Youtube video on them and I was like SH*T THEY GOOD AND THEY EVEN GOOD LOOKING!!  My friend is also OBSESSED with them, so she helped me get into it

Anywhoooo, my fav is Jungkook.  But I FREAKING LOVE THEM ALL!  Like who wouldn't ?  You'd be crazy not to like them all.

So this is the FIRST BOOK.  THERE IS ONE MORE BOOK!!! 

"Don't Leave Me"!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!  It continue's Jungkook and Jade's story.

Here are some answers to some questions I bet you guys are having:

1. I only did 50 chapters because I don't like lengthy stories and I thought 50 chapters was good you know?  And if you want to read more, you read the second book

2. I didn't do author's notes and stuff in each chapter or in between chapters because I find those annoying and irrelevant, even though I used to do them.  It also takes away from the story, so I just wanted to do the story.

3. I limited myself to about 1,000-1,500 words per chapter because, again, lengthy is just a no for me.  Some chapters are shorter than that, but most are about 1,300.

4. All this story is honestly based on dreams I have and like when I daydream when I should be paying attention to my math teacher #relatable#amirite

5. little FYI, I actually finished the WHOLE book before I published the 21st chapter.  I wrote this whole thing in like, what, 20 days?  I don't know.  But yeah, I finished this whole thing and just updated a chapter a day.  SO YOU ARE SO WELCOME FOR THAT :)

6. I update 1x a day around like 6:00-9:00pm CST.  That is also one reason why I wrote the whole story in a short span of time, because then I could stay up to date on updating because sometimes I don't have time to type up a whole chapter and upload that day.  I mean I have exams next week (I am writing this on Dec 10 lol) so I won't be able to write.  Also, I can remember what I wrote much easier and be able to continue on much smoother.

7. SORRY that the last few chapters and such were kinda rushed.  I wanted to get to where I wanted to at the end and it was dragging out a lot and so I needed to kinda push things along.  I will get better at this though :) PROMISE

THIS IS GETTING LENGTHY !! SORRYYYY

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ON MY FEED OR STORIES !  I REPLY TO EVERYONE WHEN I CAN AND I LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY!!!  

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THE STORIES TO BE LONGER OR WHATEVER, TOO!!  ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO DO STORIES ABOUT ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS LATER ON, TOO!!!!

READ MY 2ND BOOK!! OUT TOMORROW (WELL.. THE DAY AFTER I POST THIS HAHA) AND I THINK THE 2ND BOOK IS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THIS ONE SOOOOOOOO

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY CHAPTERS AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY STORIES BECAUSE I WANT TO GET THESE OUT THERE :))

I LOVE YOU BABES/ARMY/ETC.

XOXO

Z.