38

Today is the day of the concert. This past week has just been rehearsal, after rehearsal, after rehearsal. Lot's of rehearsal.

Jungkook and I have been doing a lot of practice on our new duet as well. I'm honestly kind of excited about it. I really do like the song. I mean, it's practically about me.

The concert is about 2 hours away, so we do some last minute rehearsals on stage to clear up some things and make sure everything is working properly.

Now we are heading to the dressing rooms to get ready. Tonight, I am wearing a long, over-sized red tshirt that covers up my black shorts, plain black nike tennis shoes, my jewelry, and my hair is in a thick messy braid with some hairs falling to my face, curled.

Once the staff has finished my makeup, which really doesn't take long, I go to the guy's dressing room to hand out. I really don't like when the staff puts too much makeup on me because I like to keep my face looking natural.

In the boys dressing room, I sit on the couch and eat some food. I also go on my socials and just scroll around.

"Hey Jade," says Jimin in his chair, I look up, "Are you ready for you and JK's duet?"

I look at Jungkook and then back at Jimin and nod smiling.

"Overall, I'm really excited for tonight's concert because I feel like I look good, I mean not to seem narcissistic, but I like my look today," I say. I stand up and do a little spin for the guys. Jimin and Jin, who are looking through the mirror, laugh. I just like how casual and cute the outfit is.

"Yeah, you look good Jade. You always look good," I heard Jungkook say kind of quietly.

V heard, too, and smirks and looks at me. I smile to myself a little and sit back down on the couch and continue to wait for the guys.

After about 30 minutes, the concert is about to begin. We all head backstage and get our mics set up around our ears, etc.

We do some last minute stretching and vocal exercises. Now it is time for the concert to begin. The crowd is screaming, waiting for the guys to enter the stage.

They all run up on stage, one at a time. Jungkook, again, does not turn, wink, and wave at me. It's funny how I miss something as small as that.

The guys perform some of their songs that I am not a part of, and then they introduce me on stage.

"Everyone! Jade!"

The crowd screams as I run onto the stage to join the guys. V and Jimin run upstage a little and swing their arms around me. I wave to the crowd and we begin to do some of the songs.

After about 3 songs, it is time for some solo acts and duos, trios, etc. First is J-Hope with his new album "Hope World."

Then, RapMon and V go up to perform their song "4 O'Clock."

Now, Suga is going on stage to perform some of his solo songs, followed by RapMon performing some of his solo songs.

When they are finished, Jungkook and I go on, as the last duo of everyone. When we both walk on stage, I am coming from the right and Jungkook is coming from the left. Everyone in the crowd is screaming and jumping up and down.

I look around at everything and catch sight of a few sparkly posters that say like, "JADE AND JUNGKOOK FOREVER!" or "JAKOOK COME BACK!!"

When I see those posters, I stop for a minute and just stare at them and think about the good times we had. I quickly snap out of it and go to singing, "Waste It On Me," with Jungkook.