12

Today is the day of the rehearsals.  I heard that about 20,000 people are going to be at the concert tomorrow night.  More than last time!  Yikes.

I am woken up by a call from Kim. 

"Hello?" I say in a groggy voice.

"JADE!  WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED ME ON YOUR WHEREABOUTS ?!?!" she screams in the phone making me jump.

I laugh, "I didn't know I had to mom."

She laughs, too and says, "Yeah I'm just kidding but what's going on?  Mrs. Barbera told me that you're going school online.  Why?"

"Oh my I didn't tell you?"

"WHAT DID YOU NOT TELL ME?!"

"Dude there is a lot I haven't told you, let me fill you in."

"Yes, please do Jade Storm."

I told Jade all about how I am now on tour with them and how Jungkook and I are going on a date sometime this weekend.  Just updating her on everything.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" she screams through the phone.  I have to pull the phone away from my ear.  I just start laughing so hard.

I hear a knock on my door, "One sec, Kim," I say into the phone.

"Come in!" I say.

It's Jungkook.

"Oh I'm sorry did I wake you?" I say to him.

"No, I woke up to my phone vibrating," he said.  What a liar.  I giggle.  "Who are you on the phone with?"

"My friend Kim, want to come say hi?"

"Sure," he says taking the phone.

"Hello?  Kim?  It's Jungkook."  I hear her scream through the phone and Jungkook's eyes get so wide and he looks at me and laughs.

He hands the phone back to me and leaves the room.

"Kim, it's me again.  You surprised him haha."

"I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. JUNGKOOK. JUST. TALKED. TO. ME!" she said.  

We laughed and talked for a few more minutes, but then I started to hear rustling outside my door, so I go tell her I have to go and I'll talk to her later.  

"You better!! Ok bye love ya."

"Bye Kim!  Love ya talk to ya later!"

I hangup and walk to my mini bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

I then get some clothes on that I can dance in for rehearsals, so leggings, and a tshirt, and sweatshirt.  It is still a little bit chilly in NYC.  I also put on a little bit of makeup just to make myself not look like an ogre.

I walk outside the room and see the boys sitting in the "living area" watching some TV.  Jin is making pancakes.

"Jade!  Do you want some of Jin's famous pancakes?" asks Jin.

"Haha sure," I say to him.  He nods and continues on making pancakes for all of us.  The only person not awake is Suga.  He likes to sleep.

I go and sit down next to Jungkook on one of the couches against the side of the bus.  I'm sitting facing him with my legs over his.  

Jin is finished making the pancakes, so I sit normally now and we raise the tables out from the ground and begin eating.

His pancakes are very good.  I motion for him to look at me and I give him a big thumbs up with my face stuffed and he just laughs.