Chapter 2: Pranks

(Okay I cant find any songs that match the tone of this chapter...again Ik. But until there's more emotion in the chapters, then I'll add music.)

Isabella's POV
"You bitches ready?" James asked.

"Yeah." I confirmed.

James ran into the boys locker room for a few minutes, while Emma and I were in 2 different spots around it. I waited until I hear footsteps approaching me.

I turned my head towards the sound and saw James running to me with Grayson's clothes in his hands. I smiled at him as he handed them to me and ran back inside.

"Okay Emma, go!" I sent a video message to Emma.

I heard her footsteps approaching the locker room door and some tape unwrapping. I heard her snicker as the tape kept stretching over the doorway until there were another pair of footsteps.

I quickly turned my head to her and saw her finishing up the tape as the steps became louder. I turned back to where I originally was and heard my heart thumping out of my chest.

"Come on Emma, come on." I whispered to myself.

Then suddenly, the footsteps stopped. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath; feeling the adrenaline rushing through my veins. The footsteps reappeared, but rushed away from me; disappearing slowly. Obviously Emma.

"Hey what the fuck?!" Grayson yelled through the locker room doors.

That was my que.

I looked over my shoulder to see what was happening. James came running out with Graysons P.E. clothes, forcing him to run after James in his underwear.

I giggled to myself and ran in front of James, watching as Grayson ran after him; hitting his face against the taped doorway. Emma's handyman skills.

He fell backwards and smacked the concrete floor. He winced in pain as I cringed to the thought of that happening to me.

"Sister smacked." James gloated to Grayson.

"Hell yeah, he was." Emma said running towards us and giving James a hug followed with a high five. Grayson stood up and gave us all a death glare.

"If you think this is over, think again." He growled at me.

"It IS over, Grayson. Now you know not to mess with us. You're lucky I got that stupid slime out of my hair, because trust me this could've been way worse." You said before walking away with Emma and James.

"What about my clothes?" Grayson asked with an annoyed voice.

"Come and get them." I said balling his clothes together and throwing them in a nearby trash can.

Author:
Isabella walked away with her friends, feeling victorious. But little did she know that Grayson had a few tricks up his sleeve.

And although she thought she won, it was only Friday. And trust me when I tell you that the following week were pranks after pranks after pranks.

**
Monday
Grayson switched Isabella's hair conditioner with green hair dye before she went to shower after P.E.